Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An incel + Stacy = ???

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
if a 2/10 sub-human (like me) impregnate a 10/10 Stacy (I know its fiction but wait) will the offspring be worthy of life?
Is there a formula to calculate it? simply sum and divide by two and then 10?
wadaya thing?
Is there a way of intergenerational genetic looksmaxing or IQmaxing etc...?

Depends on what traits the offspring pick up on, but I think an incel and Stacy could have an attractive offspring

Depends on what traits the offspring pick up on, but I think an incel and Stacy could have an attractive offspring
So its a genetic lottery the outcomes of are mne shity genes vs an uber-mench genes?
Brutal lottery .

there are many examples of this

Just look at any ogrecel pro athlete who got married to a gigastacy

Probably it will be born as chad but women don't do it because they're irrational

The child would probably be a manlet

there are many examples of this

Just look at any ogrecel pro athlete who got married to a gigastacy
What is ogrecel ?
Who are these athletis can u share a link?
Thanks
The child would probably be a manlet
True. But at least taller than me. Which still an manlet
Probably it will be born as chad but women don't do it because they're irrational
Why do u think it will be born as chad? because of the Stacy genes?

Probably manlet with chad features

Don’t rape them innocent villagers in Minecraft OP

Stacys will have generally feminine genes so unless the Stacy is tall the male offspring will be incel and daughter will be stacy

What is ogrecel ?
Who are these athletis can u share a link?
Thanks

True. But at least taller than me. Which still an manlet

Why do u think it will be born as chad? because of the Stacy genes?
Read the wiki bro, an ogrecel is basically a tall ugly guy, which he then uses said attributes to look intimidating, thus looking "manlier".

Hard to say cuz it's extremely random.

try it out for yourself

my understanding (very low IQ) is that it comes down to chance. it might inherit more favourable traits from the mother or less favourable traits from you. if you have two children with the stacy, then one child could come out as a 8/10 while the other will be a splitting image of you.

it's like selecting randomise on character creation.

Impossible to tell other than a case by case basis. Even then it’s hard to say because of genetic recombination. Chad is the perfect storm of so many traits that his emergence can’t be quantified nor calculated using simple math.

if a 2/10 sub-human (like me) impregnate a 10/10 Stacy (I know its fiction but wait) will the offspring be worthy of life?
No

quic maffs.(2+10)/2 = 6∴ offspring= 6/10

2/10 is too ugly so he will be an incel. Just with some traits of the father he will be ugly like him.

I saw a mom with a recessed chin. SUPER RECESSED. She had her little kid with her, his chin was recessed in the same way and had the same narrow shape. This kid was about 7.

Every ancestor through history has been Chad to Chadlite in comparison to todays incels.
Why do you think there are no factors other than genes that determine your looks level?

my understanding (very low IQ) is that it comes down to chance. it might inherit more favourable traits from the mother or less favourable traits from you. if you have two children with the stacy, then one child could come out as a 8/10 while the other will be a splitting image of you.

it's like selecting randomise on character creation.