Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over An incel experience I had in High School

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
It was 10th grade. Worst year of my life(or atleast one of them) . Low self esteem, loneliness, literally no friends, incessant bullying. Only guy in class who sat alone.

So it was lunch break or something. The class was empty except me. I could hear the voices from the basket ball court down below. The class foids were playing basketball with normie boys. Just another excuse for sweaty horny teens to touch each other. Of course I wasn't there. Too shy to socialize and shit at sports too.

Then this normie class boy came and sat beside me and started talking to me. It was nice he was acting real friendly. But then a foid walked in looking for something, saw us, threw a disgusted look and said "what are you doing sitting with that loser", (she didn't actually say "loser" but the look in her eyes confirmed it) .

Im sorry u had to experience this

As a 10th grader can confirm its absolutely brutal

all of my high school experience was an incel experience

Wow american high schools are exactly like the movies hahaha

Wow american high schools are exactly like the movies hahaha
Not American. But now I'm imagining the entire scene in an Americal HS.

man Im so glad I just got out of high school. sorry about what that shallow foid said brocel

It was 10th grade. Worst year of my life(or atleast one of them) . Low self esteem, loneliness, literally no friends, incessant bullying. Only guy in class who sat alone.

So it was lunch break or something. The class was empty except me. I could hear the voices from the basket ball court down below. The class foids were playing basketball with normie boys. Just another excuse for sweaty horny teens to touch each other. Of course I wasn't there. Too shy to socialize and shit at sports too.

Then this normie class boy came and sat beside me and started talking to me. It was nice he was acting real friendly. But then a foid walked in looking for something, saw us, threw a disgusted look and said "what are you doing sitting with that loser", (she didn't actually say "loser" but the look in her eyes confirmed it) .
Sorry that happened.

It was not your fault.

At least they didn't try to stab you on a Dailey basis!

Gdmf lightweight crybaby CUNT!

Oh, you got called a loser? Poor baby...

Try getting chased home every day by a group of knife wielding Chad's!

Relatable experience.

I remember years ago, when there were photos getting taken for the year book. I was waiting in the library talking to some Chad and then some girl angrily told me "why are you talking here?! leave the library."

Then another experience in university. Before a lecture, I was talking to a Chad, the girl bud into the conversation, and gave me the body language to leave.

Plenty of experiences or countless of stories to tell...

If foids don’t view you as fuckable or don’t stand to gain anything from associating with you they will ostracise you for a quick laugh. It ultra pisses them off when they see you get a crumb of attention from a normie as that’s one more normie that isn’t orbiting someone like her

Highschool years are the worst. The highest sex drive, the best looking girls, and the worst face due to puberty

Bruuutal. Middle School is when I started to pick up on blackpills but it would be years before I'd have the right terminology for it.

I should never have gone to high school. in fact, I should never have gone to any school.

Im experienced worse tbh

I brutally relate, man.

Average sri lankan high school