Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An incel and an SJW walk into a bar.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
An incel and an SJW walk into a bar, independently of each other. The incel sits down at a table by himself to drink away his miseries, and sees an unusual looking lamp on it. The incel rubs the lamp and a genie comes out. The genie tells the incel he can have one wish, and the only catch is that everyone he hates will get double what he gets. The incel wishes for a gf and out of nowhere an ideal (not-literal) mommy gf materializes out of nowhere and offers him her unconditional love.

The genie then turns to the SJW and makes them the same offer with the same conditions. The SJW scowls at the incel and says "I would like to lose half of my remaining lifespan".

lol, we live in their heads rent free

"I would like to lose half of my remaining lifespan".
not even cool red eyes to go with it hahahah

Its because the SJW is jealous of the incel because getting a GF who gives unconditional love is something they will never get.

In true scenerio the SJW would wish for the incel's gf to cease to exist.

tfw too low iq to get the joke

over for me

What's SJW? I still gotta learn more lingo :worryfeels:

It is an old anecdote.

Fuck sjw for hating us

tfw too low iq to get the joke

Ok I'll break it down for you.

The condition of the wish the genie grants is that everyone the person making the wish hates, will get double what they get. For example if your wish is for a million dollars, your enemies would get two million dollars. The incel just wants a loving gf and he knows if he has one then he won't be concerned about his enemies.

However, the SJW is so spiteful and hateful that they would rather harm their enemies (while inflicting lesser harm onto themselves) than have something nice and know their enemies are getting something nicer. So instead they wish to take away half of their remaining lifespan. Since their enemies will get double, and two halves is a whole, this means their enemies will lose all of their remaining lifespan. In other words, everyone they hate will instantly die.

The condition of the wish the genie grants is that everyone the person making the wish hates, will get double what they get. For example if your wish is for a million dollars, your enemies would get two million dollars. The incel just wants a loving gf and he knows if he has one then he won't be concerned about his enemies.

However, the SJW is so spiteful and hateful that they would rather harm their enemies (while inflicting lesser harm onto themselves) than have something nice and know their enemies are getting something nicer. So instead they wish to take away half of their remaining lifespan. Since their enemies will get double, and two halves is a whole, this means their enemies will lose all of their remaining lifespan. In other words, everyone they hate will instantly die.
I get it now bro, thanks.

I think this is an accurate representation of their mindset tbh..

This explains the situation between us and inceltears so well

An incel and an SJW walk into a bar, independently of each other. The incel sits down at a table by himself to drink away his miseries, and sees an unusual looking lamp on it. The incel rubs the lamp and a genie comes out. The genie tells the incel he can have one wish, and the only catch is that everyone he hates will get double what he gets. The incel wishes for a gf and out of nowhere an ideal (not-literal) mommy gf materializes out of nowhere and offers him her unconditional love.

The genie then turns to the SJW and makes them the same offer with the same conditions. The SJW scowls at the incel and says "I would like to lose half of my remaining lifespan".
oi daz fookin dak maite

Considering that most sjws are obese soydrinkers, their lifespan is much shorter than ours. That gives me like 20 years to spend with the gf. Just enough until she hits the wall.

I actually still don't get it. Did the SJW get granted two loving girlfriends etc, and then just give up on life?

I actually still don't get it. Did the SJW get granted two loving girlfriends etc, and then just give up on life?
No. It's the incel who who has a gf, not the sjw (although the sjw probably gets two girlfriends according to the rules of the wish) but the incel on the other hand is most likely dead because the sjw wished for half of his lifespan to disappear. Double that for the incel it's his whole lifespan that gets erased.

I've heard that joke but the punch line was i want to donate a kidney. The other person having to then give two resulting in death.