Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An in depth view of staceys daily privileged life

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I wrote one for incels daily life, now its time to write one for staceys privileged life.

Stacy wakes up and she checks Instagram, facebook and her dating sites ( Tinder, POF, bumble). She gets 100 likes on her photo on Instagram, Chad commented "thick body hun". The beta orbiter comments "Gorgeous" and expects a reply from her goddess but doesnt get any.

Staceys friend becky messages her asking if she hooked up with Chad the night before. She confirms it. Stacy blew 2 and fucked two chads the night before. Becky and stacey continue to talk on and on about this degenerate activity until stacey gets tired of it and wants more sex. She checks her dating site and sees 2 average guys who she fucked a year ago in her inbox, she rolls her eyes and blocks them.

They were average looking as mentioned, but they were bad in bed. She has 70 new messages and only 3 of them are chads. One says "are you dtf?" the other says "you looking to hangout, im home alone tonight?" And the last one says "Want to grab something to eat"? Stacy thinks to herself hmm.. maybe I can fuck all of them today. She puts on some dry shampoo, makeup and she is ready to meet Chad #1 now. She goes over to his house, Chad says she looks nothing like her picture but that's ok. (Chad doesnt realise how much stacey frauded her pics but doesnt matter because the power of makeup helps her).

Stacy laughs and says "you're so funny, Chad". She continues to make some useless small talk and she continues to laugh and eye fuck him. Chad fucks her in the kitchen and she is off to meet Chad #2. When Chad #2 opens the door she says "omg your so tall and so hot hehe". After drinking some of chads cheap ass whisky, they get 5 minutes into Netflix and chill, and stacey starts getting bored so she starts sucking his dick and later on planning to fuck him.

While she sucks his dick the door opens and Matt her ex bf arrives. "It's not what it looks like! Says Chad". Matt is pissed and kicks the shit out of Chad and tells him to get the fuck out. Stacy runs out of the apartment crying, goes on her mobile and starts posting on facebook for attention and she sure gets it. She gets millions of messages and validation from beta orbiters and fellow stacey friends. The adrenaline and validation feels good.

The next day Stacy is off to meet Chad #3. Chad #3 takes her to a restaurant, Chad sees her looking at the most expensive meal on the menu and he is thinking "this slut better not fucking order that" he then suggests something cheaper and he says it's phenomenal. She smiles and says okay. Chad is feeling a little spontaneous today, so they go fuck In an empty parking lot. Stacy goes home and writes on Twitter "it was such a long day" and "I'm lonely anyone want to cuddle?" Her ex comes over and they fight and then they fuck. After that they cuddle, watch some normie tv shows and smoke some bowls.

Pretty accurate. What a life for foids in 2018.

Just one thing though: I thought Stacies were the female Chads? Your foid sounds like an average normie.

If an incel lived one day as a woman, he’d die of serotonin overdose.

Can you link your incel's daily life

its over if you don't have a vagina in 2018

I wrote one for incels daily life, now its time to write one for staceys privileged life.

Stacy wakes up and she checks Instagram, facebook and her dating sites ( Tinder, POF, bumble). She gets 100 likes on her photo on Instagram, Chad commented "thick body hun". The beta orbiter comments "Gorgeous" and expects a reply from her goddess but doesnt get any.

Staceys friend becky messages her asking if she hooked up with Chad the night before. She confirms it. Stacy blew 2 and fucked two chads the night before. Becky and stacey continue to talk on and on about this degenerate activity until stacey gets tired of it and wants more sex. She checks her dating site and sees 2 average guys who she fucked a year ago in her inbox, she rolls her eyes and blocks them.

They were average looking as mentioned, but they were bad in bed. She has 70 new messages and only 3 of them are chads. One says "are you dtf?" the other says "you looking to hangout, im home alone tonight?" And the last one says "Want to grab something to eat"? Stacy thinks to herself hmm.. maybe I can fuck all of them today. She puts on some dry shampoo, makeup and she is ready to meet Chad #1 now. She goes over to his house, Chad says she looks nothing like her picture but that's ok. (Chad doesnt realise how much stacey frauded her pics but doesnt matter because the power of makeup helps her).

Stacy laughs and says "you're so funny, Chad". She continues to make some useless small talk and she continues to laugh and eye fuck him. Chad fucks her in the kitchen and she is off to meet Chad #2. When Chad #2 opens the door she says "omg your so tall and so hot hehe". After drinking some of chads cheap ass whisky, they get 5 minutes into Netflix and chill, and stacey starts getting bored so she starts sucking his dick and later on planning to fuck him.

While she sucks his dick the door opens and Matt her ex bf arrives. "It's not what it looks like! Says Chad". Matt is pissed and kicks the shit out of Chad and tells him to get the fuck out. Stacy runs out of the apartment crying, goes on her mobile and starts posting on facebook for attention and she sure gets it. She gets millions of messages and validation from beta orbiters and fellow stacey friends. The adrenaline and validation feels good.

The next day Stacy is off to meet Chad #3. Chad #3 takes her to a restaurant, Chad sees her looking at the most expensive meal on the menu and he is thinking "this slut better not fucking order that" he then suggests something cheaper and he says it's phenomenal. She smiles and says okay. Chad is feeling a little spontaneous today, so they go fuck In an empty parking lot. Stacy goes home and writes on Twitter "it was such a long day" and "I'm lonely anyone want to cuddle?" Her ex comes over and they fight and then they fuck. After that they cuddle, watch some normie tv shows and smoke some bowls.
100 likes is nothing, Stacie’s at my college get in the high hundreds or low thousands

100 likes is nothing, Stacie’s at my college get in the high hundreds or low thousands
its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Even a decent portion of normie males manage to break 100 likes, it’s not really all that much in the grand scheme of things.

The most grotesque and disgusting land whales can break 200 easy on the right picture, normie woman can break 500 easy, Stacy can break 700 easy. (At uni freshman age)

At high school senior age the numbers are 100, 300, 500

Last edited:
This isn't a blackpill, its just a fact. Btw it read almost like a fanfic, but there is no denying the truth which was in there

This isn't a blackpill, its just a fact. Btw it read almost like a fanfic, but there is no denying the truth which was in there
fair enuf