Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An important reminder.

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
Look at yourself in the mirror, and ask yourself, "would any female ever want to have this face close to hers? To kiss these lips? To touch this face?" Do this every time you start to have hope, because all hope is false, we all know what is possible and what is not deep down inside.

I find myself kinda beautifull, but my taste in men is better than of femoids, just of no practical use, because not gay

Reminder: you're subhuman garbage eternally

You're much hornier than average woman is, many would think fucking a guy looking like me if i was a girl wouldn't be that disgusting, but if you was a girl you'd see the world and rate males differently, so it's actually much worse.

You're much hornier than average woman is, many would think fucking a guy looking like me if i was a girl wouldn't be that disgusting, but if you was a girl you'd see the world and rate males differently, so it's actually much worse.
Females find most guys they see everyday as unnatractive. It was 80% if I remember correctly
I find myself kinda beautifull, but my taste in men is better than of femoids, just of no practical use, because not gay
I don't get your comment

Females find most guys they see everyday as unnatractive. It was 80% if I remember correctly
That's why even if you find your own face can be likeable for women, women do not.

This, I started having hope for a college girl but then I remembered that a middle aged foid who knew my father did a grimace of disgust when she looked at me with my family right there. If she can't control herself not to be overtly hostile in front of people she liked then the college girl in question has the rage of a thousand suns towards me.

i look at my face and i feel fine but idk why others dont like it :(