Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious an ideal 10/10 face is possible harmony really is the key.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Normally people would say oh the perfect 10/10 face is impossible which is normally true however i've come to realize all good looking face's have 2 thing's that same them and this is a must a good lower 3rd or the eye area but the issue here is if you have these 2 you will be in the chad tier but no way near the perfection tier for that you need much more.

i could only find so far 1 man with good eye area but bad jawline as we see orb's eye area save's him.

Figure 1

1564339117658.png

While 1 with a good lower 3rd seem's to mog eye area on nearly all cases example being

Figure 2

1564339202650.png

From this we can assume while their are rear exception lower 3rd>eye Area of the individual.

So know that that is established most people here are not ugly here what the key here is to see is if your maxilla is more projected than the foid's here is a good example to measure weather your maxilla is recessed or not the longer the vector is from line VA,VB the less recessed the maxilla and if your maxilla is more reccessed she will not find attraction the best you can hope for is beta bux it's why you see even subhuman's with women women like money believe it or not money denier's are the biggest coper's tbh.

anyway's here is the key to measure it it.

Figure 3

f874dfd9d58e22348a673e3dc6f0f174.jpg

While this is a real subhuman as much as it hurt's to say that about someone else it's true is more ugly why cause his maxilla is more recessed.

Figure 4

DSC00103.JPG

As we the man is way more unattractive why cause of his maxilla,mid face is recessed unfortunately so according to this theory figure 3 will never be attracted to him so F3>F4

While most people here have got average maxilla's as evidenced here in figure 5

F5

main-qimg-87c25d50295484d9c8fd0300504a05dd.png

As we see vector A to B seem to be average the larger the distance between a to b the more attractive the man is assuming he isn't lifting his neck up or down as long as he is at normal rest position figuire a to b suggests the more forward the mid-face/maxilla is the more attractive the individual so while F5>F4≤ F3 while F3>F5>F4
According to this theory the reason normie's cannot attract hot women or stacy is cause of a few mm difference in distance between vector A TO B this is just a theory remember it is not conclusive.

1 last thing on this section a model like this would attract F3

large.jpg

as vector a to b is longer than F3 to it would be F6>F3>F5>F4 as we can see the key to attracting women is a longer distance between vector a to b

Know that we have gotten that part out of the way and we have discussed what make's some one attractive which is maxilla height/midface>eye area so from that we have established what it take's just to be an average chad let's discuss how we possible could create the 10/10 face.

First thing is ramus that is one of the most important thing it is not needed to be a chad persee but to had a 10/10 face that is a must as evidenced by F7 THE Ramus length from v1a to v1b is > v2a to v2b as we can see it is a absolute necessity for you to have a long ramus if you want a 10/10 face while v2 is not per-see ugly it is normal fag tier the thing saving this guy know is height tbh and as we can see large cheek bones are created by the height of the ramus and the length of the maxilla the longer the length more ideal the face is and it also seems to correlate with hollow cheek's.

15598507746560.jpg

2nd thing i have picked up is this is while not neccary can certainly help aesthetics is the alveolar ridge

as F8 show.

0706_04.jpg

90/95 seems like the idea angle here for aesthetics.

Attachments
  • download.1.png

the 3rd thing leading to a ideal 10/10 face is a skull which is broad and wide rather than tall and narrow

as F8>F9 in comparison the vector's from F8 are longer in the midface than vector's on F9 from ABCD the conclusion we can reach from this is wider and shorter skull's seem to be the ideal here.

download.1.png

download.png

The next part the 4th thing wider chin is a must as a slayer trait

as we see

F10>F11 IN COMPARISON.

lim-jaegil-final002-1.jpg

af1426c9145d70814a66b89eae8646a3.jpg

as we can see v1A to B AND V2 A TO B WE Can see gandy mog's like crazy why cause larger chin's help have a wider and shorter face which is the ideal key here whilst F11 is handsome he well never be a gigachad tier

5th thing also seems to be a more projected chin in general as seen by the figure's it is safe to assume a more projected chin is key to a handsome face.

Mdw57w6.jpg

The 6th 7th and even the 8th 9th thing's that contribute to a good face are in order from va to vb we have a ideal 130 gonial angle which is the key to a good looking face the other thing is the is i forgot the name of but it's from vector Vf to VE THE MORE projected outwards that is the more handsome you become in general the other thing is from vector VC TO VD IS the ogee curve this add's to an attractive face it isn't neccary but it certainly for sure helps and their seems to be a correlation between a good maxilla and hollower cheek's.

60943664_421022815146052_3176509100985178104_n.jpg

The 10th thing is ideally the distance of the eyes from the nose the way to ideally measure this is to create 3 vector point 1 for the middle of the bottom lip the middle of the eye lid for both side's and the smaller it is the better

154636655.jpg

Vector abc seem to show better eye symmetry over all than a unattractive distance over all facial symmetry is key here this is just 1 way to measure it.

We have 2 last thing's to settle the ideal nose and the ideal mouth which seems to be a 115 degree shape

1564341399169.png

and the perfect mouth shape i coudn't find any information on the angle.

So to conclude it would appear the perfect face theoretically is possible if you meet all the stuff i have stated to 100% accuracy you my friend have created the perfect face so their is a standard for perfection beauty is not subjective their is an objective standard of 10 and every little bit helps may not seem like a lot but it helps their is probably some thing's i have missed but i must have covered most the things.

If scientists grow 10/10 males in a lab then it will be over for a vast majority of men

If scientists grow 10/10 males in a lab then it will be over for a vast majority of men
I dare say it's already over for many, many men.

Some of you guys are more knowledgeable than plastic surgeons.

IT WILL BE OVER AS SOON AS ALL THE STUFF IS MET IT WILL SOON BE OVER FOR MANY MANY MEN

I think the maxilla projection thing is about right. But your proof pictures are very cherrypicked.
For the recessed guys, you used guys which have no jaw and for the projected guys you used pictures of people with godlike jaws. To get a better comparison one would need pictures of people with good/bad maxillas that are around equal in jaw and chin aesthetics.

Do you think a lefort 1 + check implants are enough to fake some forward growths or would we need procedures that no one here ever can afford and surgeon is ever going to do?

I think the maxilla projection thing is about right. But your proof pictures are very cherrypicked.
For the recessed guys, you used guys which have no jaw and for the projected guys you used pictures of people with godlike jaws. To get a better comparison one would need pictures of people with good/bad maxillas that are around equal in jaw and chin aesthetics.

Do you think a lefort 1 + check implants are enough to fake some forward growths or would we need procedures that no one here ever can afford and surgeon is ever going to do?

Point a no i used a normie sure i should have posted more but here is the 1
this gay has a decent normie jaw if you go out in public this is the jaw you are likely to find and maxillary height seem's to correlate with the distance from vector a to b know which suggests while correlation does not equal caustion if in every single model you can post has a high vector from point a to b we can safely say correlation does equal causation it doesn't if we have 1 off cases but it seem's to correlate with the more THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE VECTOR POINT'S FROM THE NOSE TO THE EDGE OF THE EYE THE HIGHER THE MAXILLARY HEIGHT IS is.

As for the 2nd point only lefort 3 could fix the problem truly as you would need to move the midface as well along with skull implant's jaw implants and a whole host of other shit

I can see you put a lot of thought and work into this, but all I can think is that the lipstick mark on that one Chad's neck pisses me the fuck off.

I can see you put a lot of thought and work into this, but all I can think is that the lipstick mark on that one Chad's neck pisses me the fuck off.

Yup pisses me of so much but know you know this also explains the outliers the tfl community keep harping on about schlunny hubby the issue is the males maxilla is more projected which 1 has to look at the side to tell tbh but at least you know it is possible you can attract a women but make Dan sure her maxillary height is noway near youra

This surgeon has some good results with bimax surgeries. Do you think thats worth moneymaxing for if one has a flat midface?

preview@2x-cf3a731f.jpg

preview@2x-7c4addfb.jpg

This surgeon has some good results with bimax surgeries. Do you think thats worth moneymaxing for if one has a flat midface?

preview@2x-cf3a731f.jpg

preview@2x-7c4addfb.jpg

UMM DEPEND'S REALLY IT'S COMPLETELY CONTEXTUAL

So would you print these out and give them to a surgeon if you plan to surgerymaxx?

So would you print these out and give them to a surgeon if you plan to surgerymaxx?

Surgery can't emulate all these thing it can't make the skill wider and more smaller so in some areas your fucked however if you just want to be Chad you only need the maxilla and a good gonial angle tbh to get a god like face you need everthing and even this doesn't have everthing it has 90 percent maybe but the perfect face is possible

Physical beauty, in proportion, is based on the golden ratio "Phi."