Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An idea to piss off/ creep out FEMOIDS

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I'm sick of sitting here doing nothing. I'm rotting while the women who taunt med and mocked me are living brilliant lives. Well, not anymore. I'm going to abandon my LDAR and start making their lives miserable.

First I'm going to start checking women out in public, as there is nothing more offensive to women than an ugly guy checking them out. If I see a woman with a nice ass, I will stare at it longingly, and I will make sure to get caught, just so I can see the disgust on the slut's face. If I see a woman with nice tits, I will drool over them and I will make sure that she knows I like the sight. Because I am not a Chad, the women will be offended, and will feel bad for dressing like a slut.

The second thing I will do is to just try and engage in conversations with them. They will be completely and utterly offended by my subhuman presence, and will automatically call me out for being a "creep". They will then become "depressed" because I am not a Chad,we all know all they want is a Chad to come and talk to them.

Prepare for Whiteknight Attacks!

No, just dont.

Too risky and unnecessary, we still need you here.
I do much worse. But I'm not a manlet so I might not have the same issues doing it as others.

Prepare for Whiteknight Attacks!
whiteknights are pussies. They only fight in packs, so one or two of them can't do shit. But I'm 6'2" so most of them don't scare me.

whiteknights are pussies. They only fight in packs, so one or two of them can't do shit. But I'm 6'2" so most of them don't scare me.
lol fuckign cucks

Great idea. Tell us about your infield experience.

Cop

It's great that your low inhib maxxing, but in the end, you'll just end up getting more depressed, and hurt than before.

Don't want to see another Incel bro take another mental beating.

It's your freedom to do anything you want or choose to. I'm just looking out for yah, buds.

It's great that your low inhib maxxing, but in the end, you'll just end up getting more depressed, and hurt than before.

Don't want to see another Incel bro take another mental beating.

It's your freedom to do anything you want or choose to. I'm just looking out for yah, buds.
ok sir