Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting An ice cream truck just made me weep like a baby.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
I don't know what happened, but I heard that jingle and a fucking flood of emotions came over me. It just reminded me of a time that I felt love and didn't know the blackpill. It was so much better and I almost remembered what it was like to be loved and have good human contact.

I was carefree and young. A head full of dreams and ideas. What even is my life now. That innocent child is gone and thrown away. No friends. No one gives a flying shit about me. Why am I even still here?

Today was another hard day. Guess I'll drink this fucking pain away :cryfeels:

I don't know what happened, but I heard that jingle and a fucking flood of emotions came over me. It just reminded me of a time that I felt love and didn't know the blackpill. It was so much better and I almost remembered what it was like to be loved and have good human contact.

I was carefree and young. A head full of dreams and ideas. What even is my life now. That innocent child is gone and thrown away. No friends. No one gives a flying shit about me. Why am I even still here?

Today was another hard day. Guess I'll drink this fucking pain away :cryfeels:
It is indeed, over

Feels bad, man. I used to have these episodes with specific triggers of good memories, and still today I have them. I have always been blackpilled to a degree, so probably I can't fully relate. But I had much hopes too, now it's a cold void.

Prob what would happen if I hear childhood cartoon theme songs

It's crazy how hearing a certain song or melody can instantly take you back to a certain period of your life. Especially simpler times.

You should apply for the job.

I knew it was over when I started reading here. Took away the last bit of hope.
Now I can only see the blackpill.

That's okay OP weeping is part of humanity and manhood. It means you still care about something and mourn something of value when it is lost.

If you have lost the capacity to cry at loss then you have lost your capacity to discern value in this world and become an unthinking NPC.