Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An explanation to all the patriarchycel retards about the true nature of inceldom

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Im fucking sick and tired of seeing the spam of posts about "deny rights to femoids" "government provided monogamy" "goverment designating females to incels for sex" "law should restrict femoids because they can't choose partners wisely" "all femoids have to do to save incels is giving them pity/duty sex".

I feel like you are mocking and making fun of what inceldom really means. In fact I feel that many of you retards are trolls from IncelTears just providing cheap trigger fuel. And no, i am not defending women or feminism at all. In fact nowadays feminism is utterly stupid, just like your idea of the incel salvation.

Inceldom is NOT about not getting your dick wet. Inceldom is about the LACK of BASIC HUMAN EXPERIENCES, those being acceptance, validation and TRUE GENUINE appreciation. The lack of sex is just ONE of the consequences about being incel, aka genetically inferior male. The true misery from being incel is to know you are not desired. Having sex fulfills that void of lack of feeling desired with the validation of another human being wanting intimacy with you.

So which is the problem in all this with these patriarchycel and religioncel retards? That NONE and absolutely NONE of their supposed solutions lead to GENUINE VALIDATION AND ACCEPTANCE of males because of their INHERENT VALUE. YOU GET IT NOW DIPSHIPS? Every time I see one of you spewing your traditioncel bullshit my blood boils as I feel like you are mocking the motives of the suffering of millions of incel males.

Do you want to know what will you get if you get "muh females monogamy" trough forced means, like religion, law or social pressure? BACKLASH, thats what you will get. On top of (of course) never feeling genuine attraction from your woman (because she will NOTICEABLY dread being forced to be with you) they will even hate you MORE for it instead of less. ANd no, stockolm syndrome is a fucking cope the size of the empire state. How many incels I've seen go to hookers, paid sex or do arranged marriages only to end feeling still empty and lots of times posting on r/deadbedrooms. In some cases a patriarchy suddenly imposed would lead to even females assassinating their husbands or suiciding before being with some incel they don't their desire.

I thought you were more ingelligent. Even I as a fucking bluepilled 16 year old megaincel KNEW that the suffering from being incel came from the lack of validation in life in general (NOTE that I said LIFE IN GENERAL, because Looks affect EVERYTHING IN LIFE, something you tunnel vision retards fail to understand while only focusing on "muh getting pussy"). It comes from knowing that you are inferior in every social setting, every life department, every situation to other males. It comes from the realization that you don't get sex because of that inferiority, and you desire sex not because of the sex, but to prove yourself that someone finds you valuable and worthy. Every incel I met in real life, even the most bluepilled ones, still understood the true roots of inceldom, none of them gave that patriarchy crap because they understood that it would be basically USELESS: What we want is being GENUINELY DESIRED. The fact that even teen bullied incels I knew (including me) understood this and you don't seem to makes me think your iq is below room temperature or you are either trolls that come here, as I said, to provide easy cringe fuel so this forum gets banned too.

The ONLY and ONLY solution for inceldom is to remove the hardwired instinct in humans that makes us discriminate by looks. To remove halo and failo effects from the human psyche. To actually modify human species biology so we stop perceiving looks as value. If humanity can't be modified in their core instincts, then achieve plastic surgery tech enough so EVERYONE is in the exact equivalent looks rating, so no one mogs anyone. Those are the ONLY solutions, any other solution, specially those which involves societal norms (lol at the idiots who think inceldom is because "muh modern degenerate times") or law are a major cope.

Looks are what matter the most and will ALWAYS matter and have ALWAYS mattered in EVERY TIME OF THE HUMAN HISTORY. Unless we can advance the human species to get rid of our DNA hardwired lookist instincts, that is.

I hope those trolls understand what incels genuinely truly feel and stop mocking them making people think incels are just a bunch of horny virgins who only care about sex. Inceldom is about ALL GENERAL QUALITY OF LIFE IN ALL AREAS AND SITUATIONS, not only dating, and about nature and the universe setting up everything in life agaisnt you so you don't succeed just because of your bad genetic luck.

TL.DR: patriarchycels are stupid idiot copers which fail to understand that the main suffering incels endure comes from lack of validation and genuine acceptance in all areas of life, and not the sex or marriage themselves.

Zyros said:
Inceldom is NOT about not getting your dick wet. Inceldom is about the LACK of BASIC HUMAN EXPERIENCES, those being acceptance, validation and TRUE GENUINE appreciation. The lack of sex is just ONE of the consequences about being incel, aka genetically inferior male. The true misery from being incel is to know you are not desired. Having sex fulfills that void of lack of feeling desired with the validation of another human being wanting intimacy with you.
No, that's more to do with looks theory. Inceldom is ENTIRELY about getting your dick wet, moron.
Involuntarily Celibate: Unable to receive sex.
Getting treated like shit because of your looks in other facets of life: Byproduct of Lookism.
This is **********. Not lookism. 
Inb4 "You jus cant see the forest from da treeeees". No moron, we understand perfectly your point but that doesn't change the fact that we cannot receive sex, while your faggot ass gets to bang jailbait.
You are also a major cuck for signaling against women hate posts. They are a great vent and cope.
I repeat, if faggots like this twink get to decide what is posted here, truecels need to leave. Daily reminder this validation seeking clown only spammed his face when the subreddit was open, not private.

"In fact I feel that many of you retards are trolls from IncelTears just providing cheap trigger fuel.".. I feel the same way believe or not.

Zyros said:
Im fucking sick and tired of seeing the spam of posts about "deny rights to femoids" "government provided monogamy" "goverment designating females to incels for sex" "law should restrict femoids because they can't choose partners wisely".

I feel like you are mocking and making fun of what inceldom really means. In fact I feel that many of you retards are trolls from IncelTears just providing cheap trigger fuel. And no, i am not defending women or feminism at all. In fact nowadays feminism is utterly stupid, just like your idea of the incel salvation.

So which is the problem in all this with these patriarchycel and religioncel retards? That NONE and absolutely NONE of their supposed solutions lead to GENUINE VALIDATION AND ACCEPTANCE of males because of their INHERENT VALUE. YOU GET IT NOW DIPSHIPS? Every time I see one of you spewing your traditioncel bullshit my blood boils as I feel like you are mocking the motives of the suffering of millions of incel males.

Do you want to know what will you get if you get "muh females monogamy" trough forced means, like religion, law or social pressure? BACKLASH, thats what you will get. On top of (of course) never feeling genuine attraction from your woman (because she will NOTICEABLY dread being forced to be with you) they will even hate you MORE for it instead of less. ANd no, stockolm syndrome is a fucking cope the size of the empire state. How many incels I've seen go to hookers, paid sex or do arranged marriages only to end feeling still empty and lots of times posting on r/deadbedrooms. In some cases a patriarchy suddenly imposed would lead to even females assassinating their husbands or suiciding before being with some incel they don't their desire.

I thought you were more ingelligent. Even I as a fucking bluepilled 16 year old megaincel KNEW that the suffering from being incel came from the lack of validation in life in general (NOTE that I said LIFE IN GENERAL, because Looks affect EVERYTHING IN LIFE, something you tunnel vision retards fail to understand while only focusing on "muh getting pussy"). It comes from knowing that you are inferior in every social setting, every life department, every situation to other males. It comes from the realization that you don't get sex because of that inferiority, and you desire sex not because of the sex, but to prove yourself that someone finds you valuable and worthy. Every incel I met in real life, even the most bluepilled ones, still understood the true roots of inceldom, none of them gave that patriarchy crap because they understood that it would be basically USELESS: What we want is being GENUINELY DESIRED. The fact that even teen bullied incels I knew (including me) understood this and you don't seem to makes me think your iq is below room temperature or you are either trolls that come here, as I said, to provide cringe fuel.

The ONLY and ONLY solution for inceldom is to remove the hardwired instinct in humans that makes us discriminate by looks. To remove halo and failo effects from the human psyche. To actually modify human species biology so we stop perceiving looks as value. If humanity can't be modified in their core instincts, then achieve plastic surgery tech enough so EVERYONE is in the exact equivalent looks rating, so no one mogs anyone. Those are the ONLY solutions, any other solution, specially those which involves societal norms (lol at the idiots who think inceldom is because "muh modern degenerate times") or law are a major cope.

Looks are what matter the most and will ALWAYS matter and have ALWAYS mattered in EVERY TIME OF THE HUMAN HISTORY. Unless we can advance the human species to get rid of our DNA hardwired lookist instincts, that is.

I hope those trolls understand what incels genuinely truly feel and stop mocking them making people think incels are just a bunch of horny virgins who only care about sex. Inceldom is about ALL GENERAL QUALITY OF LIFE IN ALL AREAS AND SITUATIONS, not only dating.

TL.DR: patriarchycels are stupid idiot copers which fail to understand that the main suffering incels endure comes from lack of validation and genuine acceptance in all areas of life, and not the sex or marriage themselves.

I got halfway through and you talk so much shit about tradition and religion beeing useless. Or whatever you are trying to say.

Women were not like this 70 years ago.

And also the internet is to blame here.

Post slutty pic = ALL LIKE YOU
Want to get laid = tinder INSTANT HOOKUP
Need new bf? = OKQUPID
You can create a big list but im too tired.

If you lived in a smaller village years back, there was a 50/50 women to male ratio you would not get inceld.

kekTV said:
Zyros said:
Im fucking sick and tired of seeing the spam of posts about "deny rights to femoids" "government provided monogamy" "goverment designating females to incels for sex" "law should restrict femoids because they can't choose partners wisely".

I thought you were more ingelligent. Even I as a fucking bluepilled 16 year old megaincel KNEW that the suffering from being incel came from the lack of validation in life in general (NOTE that I said LIFE IN GENERAL, because Looks affect EVERYTHING IN LIFE, something you tunnel vision retards fail to understand while only focusing on "muh getting pussy"). It comes from knowing that you are inferior in every social setting, every life department, every situation to other males. It comes from the realization that you don't get sex because of that inferiority, and you desire sex not because of the sex, but to prove yourself that someone finds you valuable and worthy. Every incel I met in real life, even the most bluepilled ones, still understood the true roots of inceldom, none of them gave that patriarchy crap because they understood that it would be basically USELESS: What we want is being GENUINELY DESIRED. The fact that even teen bullied incels I knew (including me) understood this and you don't seem to makes me think your iq is below room temperature or you are either trolls that come here, as I said, to provide cringe fuel.

I hope those trolls understand what incels genuinely truly feel and stop mocking them making people think incels are just a bunch of horny virgins who only care about sex. Inceldom is about ALL GENERAL QUALITY OF LIFE IN ALL AREAS AND SITUATIONS, not only dating.

I got halfway through and you talk so much shit about tradition and religion beeing useless. Or whatever you are trying to say.

Oh, they were. It was just less known. But believe me: The same chad vs incel social hierachy and lookism were always the same.

Sparky said:
Looks don’t affect your sex life but affect your social life, career path and any hobbies you chose to pursue. However the problem of hypergamy is what is giving more weight to importance or looks.

When you look back in history, many powerful people were able to get by without looks because hypergamy did not exist back then.

Agreed with that too "hypergamy did not exist back then."

You are a Chad and my sworn enemy but I agree with you on this one. Humanity is fundamentally flawed. No amount of forced monogamy will change women's shallow nature.

CopeMaster9001 said:
No, that's more to do with looks theory. Inceldom is ENTIRELY about getting your dick wet, moron.
Getting treated like shit because of your looks in other facets of life: Byproduct of Lookism.
Inb4 "You jus cant see the forest from da treeeees". No moron, we understand perfectly your point but that doesn't change the fact that we cannot receive sex, while your faggot ass gets to bang jailbait.
You are also a major cuck for signaling against women hate posts. They are a great vent and cope.
I repeat, if faggots like this twink get to decide what is posted here, truecels need to leave. Daily reminder this validation seeking clown only spammed his face when the subreddit was open, not private.

Co-sign. Fuck this site if this is the direction we're taking. 

Now I see why no one likes this attention whore.

Sparky said:
Looks don’t affect your sex life but affect your social life, career path and any hobbies you chose to pursue. However the problem of hypergamy is what is giving more weight to importance or looks.

When you look back in history, many powerful people were able to get by without looks because hypergamy did not exist back then.

Back in history, women would cheat on their ugly rich powerful husbands with the hot peasant. The peasant would get executed but the intention and damage was there, done.

Many pieces of old literature, supposedly from times of full on patriarchy featured fantasies about "women from rich setting being in love with handsome poor bum peasant".

incelman said:
You are a Chad and my sworn enemy but I agree with you on this one. Humanity is fundamentally flawed. No amount of forced monogamy will change women's shallow nature.

Yes its like the copers who think bullying can be ended trough teaching kids to not bully. Bullying is another basic instinctual human behavior for weeidng out inferior speciments from the population the soonest possible.

fukmylyf said:
CopeMaster9001 said:

The sheer fact that this piece of shit can get away with making the same thread with 5 different words changed around 100 fucking times, along with spamming his face for validation, and then thinks he gets to decide "what we post here" is reason enough for me to rope.

Zyros said:
kekTV said:
Zyros said:

Oh, they were. It was just less known. But believe me: The same chad vs incel social hierachy and lookism were always the same.

That hierachy existed, but women were still not the same.
It was more about social standing than looking like an 8/10.

And you could easily defeat that hierachy by just having more to provide for your woman than that poor chad.

"In fact I feel that many of you retards are trolls from IncelTears just providing cheap trigger fuel."

The projection is strong with this one.

Incels were making those kind of posts back in the golden era of r/incels, when Inceltears wasn't even a fucking thing.

So, stop assuming things that you do not know off.

Also, who are you to dictate what Incels should post and what they shouldn't? If you are so perturbed by those posts simply ignore them or block those users without complaining.

CopeMaster9001 said:
fukmylyf said:
CopeMaster9001 said:

The sheer fact that this piece of shit can get away with making the same thread with 5 different words changed around 100 fucking times, along with spamming his face for validation, and then thinks he gets to decide "what we post here" is reason enough for me to rope.

First time I post this kind of thread here, but I'm right on this one and im tired of people spamming copes which are actually bluepill implying that there is any other solution for inceldom that its not related to LOOKS

Thank you daddy.

Zyros said:
incelmanYou are a Chad and my sworn enemy but I agree with you on this one. Humanity is fundamentally flawed. No amount of forced monogamy will change women's shallow nature.

Yes its like the copers who think bullying can be ended trough teaching kids to not bully. Bullying is another basic instinctual human behavior for weeidng out inferior speciments from the population the soonest possible.

Bullyig is also a very good way of socializing. Humanity is imperfect and it's a miracle it's still around.

kekTV said:
Zyros said:
kekTV said:
Zyros said:

That hierachy existed, but women were still not the same.
It was more about social standing than looking like an 8/10.

And you could easily defeat that hierachy by just having more to provide for your woman than that poor chad.

Yes I know that in practice you would be the one having the woman. But the woman would still crave chad even if you provided many riches and social standing. There has been tons and TONS of examples about that. I have a friend which loves 1800s society literature and history and there were fucking tons of examples of the "woman has super rich powerful husband but secretly liked poor peasant Chad".

Yes you got away with more in regards to having women by your side trough providing and status, but the validation wouldn't still be there

Zyros said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
fukmylyf said:
CopeMaster9001 said:

First time I post this kind of thread here, but I'm right on this one and im tired of people spamming copes which are actually bluepill implying that there is any other solution for inceldom that its not related to LOOKS

You have legit made the same thread 30 different times back on the subreddit. The only thing bluepilled here is your pro-woman horseshit.

CopeMaster9001 said:
Zyros said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
fukmylyf said:

You have legit made the same thread 30 different times back on the subreddit. The only thing bluepilled here is your pro-woman horseshit.

pro-woman =/= knowing that inceldom happens because of NATURE (the game) and not because of women (one of the players)

pro-woman = bluepilled stupid whiteknights

learn the difference

Great post, however I think you are missing an important point. The thing that I always thought about when I read those posts is: How will it ever be achieved? The answer is that it's not possible. These patriarchycels are at the polar extreme of the gender politics spectrum, on the opposite side of the "kill all men" sperm farm/bank feminazis. Neither extreme will ever succeed in a political or military (lol) movement that gives them even a semblance of what they want. So what is it? That's when I realized that this is basically a famtasycope. A daydream that patriarchycels can spout about on forums and get off to in their RP fantasy world with their waifu (not judging, just an example), but will never move an inch to achieve. Anyone can wax poetic in anonymity on a forum but when it comes to introducing policy into the political sphere to make moves, how would it be done? Do we have PoliticianCel to be the face of these radical restructuring ideas? Do we have LegislatureCels who are educated in law? The answer is no, and will always be no. The incel is by definition powerless against the society surrounding him. Talking about female sexual serfdom and the like are just fantasies that help them alleviate the pressures of the painfully immediate surroundings, like the imaginary friend you had because you had none that were real.

TL;DR: Regardless of the militant rhetoric of patriarchycels, they will never do anything about it and no one will ever do it for them, so it's just hot air, a fantasy that helps them cope. No need to write a book about it, because they won't listen anyway.

That`s why i a darwinistcel and i support 100% designer babies, let`s erradicate uglyness from this shitty planet so people cant stop suffering from things they cannot control.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Zyros on this issue. I get the need for extreme fantasies and venting but it is just very pointless cope that only fuels our enemies on their "righteous crusade" against us.

"So which is the problem in all this with these patriarchycel and religioncel retards? That NONE and absolutely NONE of their supposed solutions lead to GENUINE VALIDATION AND ACCEPTANCE of males because of their INHERENT VALUE. YOU GET IT NOW DIPSHIPS?"

What you don't seem to understand is that religion is not just for setting moral guidelines and instruction, but an absolute requirement for unity and success in any culture. A culture cannot be successful without sound religion, and you immediately notice this, as historically every culture that lost respect to its founding religion soon died after. Not all religions are good, but good religions are necessary for good culture.

Are you honestly going to tell me that these quotes from the Bible are "off-base," and unproductive to our cause?
Leviticus 20:10
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
20:13
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.
Deuteronomy 22:20-1
If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house.

Anonymous said:
"So which is the problem in all this with these patriarchycel and religioncel retards? That NONE and absolutely NONE of their supposed solutions lead to GENUINE VALIDATION AND ACCEPTANCE of males because of their INHERENT VALUE. YOU GET IT NOW DIPSHIPS?"

What you don't seem to understand is that religion is not just for setting moral guidelines and instruction, but an absolute requirement for unity and success in any culture. A culture cannot be successful without sound religion, and you immediately notice this, as historically every culture that lost respect to its founding religion soon died after. Not all religions are good, but good religions are necessary for good culture.

Are you honestly going to tell me that these quotes from the Bible are "off-base," and unproductive to our cause?
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.
If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house.

yes thosr remigious laws are cope, if you read my post you would understand. women held down by theocracies will resent you and hate you even MORE than in a free society.

Also religion and theocracies are pure TRASH brb stuck 500 years with stagnant trch and general progress (which could eventually lead tl a genuine cure for inceldom btw) because of some bullahit religion reigning in some new dark ages.

Zyros said:
Anonymous said:

yes thosr remigious laws are cope, if you read my post you would understand. women held down by theocracies will resent you and hate you even MORE than in a free society.

Also religion and theocracies are pure TRASH brb stuck 500 years with stagnant trch and general progress (which could eventually lead tl a genuine cure for inceldom btw) because of some bullahit religion reigning in some new dark ages.
(1)"Do you want to know what will you get if you get "muh females monogamy" trough forced means, like religion, law or social pressure? BACKLASH, thats what you will get."
 &
(2)"The ONLY and ONLY solution for inceldom is to remove the hardwired instinct in humans that makes us discriminate by looks."
edit: for clarity

How will you remove a hardwired instinct in humans without there being backlash, and without the use of societal pressure, religion or laws?

"(lol at the idiots who think inceldom is because "muh modern degenerate times")"

Do honestly believe "modern degenerate times" hasn't made it WORSE for us incels? It is already given we are who we are based on our looks, but why allow these idiots to continue this weak minded, degenerate bullshit?

TLDR chad lectures incels about inceldom.

Normally i dont bother reading things that damn long. But good points.
And enslaving them wont make them love us.  Yeah, sure it'll be fun. But it feels cheap. Nothing like true subordination.

Zyros said:
kekTV said:
Zyros said:

I agree. I dont see women as being capable to control much of anything in society. Chad is where this all comes from. Women are like livestock. They dont care who owns them. They are like spoils won in a war.

Letmego said:
And enslaving them wont make them love us.  Yeah, sure it'll be fun. But it feels cheap. Nothing like true subordination.

Females are incapable of love or loyalty, even if you were a chad she would gladly cheat or leave you for a better looking chad. In a competition of looks there is no upper limit the only way you could ensure with certainty of a female's submission is by being the best which is impossible to achieve or maintain especially as you age. This is why a sexually free society inevitably leads to chaos and instability, since females are hypergamous and men are always at a disadvantage having to compete against a female's constantly changing whims.

You need society and religion to keep femoids in check. This should be obvious to all incels.

Yes some take it to the extreme but id never point out that they are wrong Enough to screw a portion of people over, so fuck of Zyros, getting trigerred for common theme on incels is just asking for a ban.

Yes femoids are out of control and yes something has to be done about it and yes validation is what we wanted instead of enslaving femoids.

But reality check, its never gonna happen because ur not a 6ft Chad with blue eyes and abs,

This place is and always will be for venting so going to the extremes is ok over here.

So fuck off with this control garbage. Typical Chad trying to get off on hating a certain people to fill his thrill of enslavement.

universallyabhorred said:
Letmego said:

Females are incapable of love or loyalty, even if you were a chad she would gladly cheat or leave you for a better looking chad. In a competition of looks there is no upper limit the only way you could ensure with certainty of a female's submission is by being the best which is impossible to achieve or maintain especially as you age. This is why a sexually free society inevitably leads to chaos and instability, since females are hypergamous and men are always at a disadvantage having to compete against a female's constantly changing whims.

Fact is, Zyrros didn't get that Christmas present he was crying all year for. Seriously, he wants to remove the only thing keeping this world stable. Does he not realize what would happen when femails are allowed more than one partner, and the Chad's allowed to take all? Absolute chaos!

I don’t get it. And aren’t you a fag anyway?

Zyros said:
Im fucking sick and tired of seeing the spam of posts about "deny rights to femoids" "government provided monogamy" "goverment designating females to incels for sex" "law should restrict femoids because they can't choose partners wisely" "all femoids have to do to save incels is giving them pity/duty sex".

I thought you were more ingelligent. Even I as a fucking bluepilled 16 year old megaincel KNEW that the suffering from being incel came from the lack of validation in life in general (NOTE that I said LIFE IN GENERAL, because Looks affect EVERYTHING IN LIFE, something you tunnel vision retards fail to understand while only focusing on "muh getting pussy"). It comes from knowing that you are inferior in every social setting, every life department, every situation to other males. It comes from the realization that you don't get sex because of that inferiority, and you desire sex not because of the sex, but to prove yourself that someone finds you valuable and worthy. Every incel I met in real life, even the most bluepilled ones, still understood the true roots of inceldom, none of them gave that patriarchy crap because they understood that it would be basically USELESS: What we want is being GENUINELY DESIRED. The fact that even teen bullied incels I knew (including me) understood this and you don't seem to makes me think your iq is below room temperature or you are either trolls that come here, as I said, to provide easy cringe fuel so this forum gets banned too.

I hope those trolls understand what incels genuinely truly feel and stop mocking them making people think incels are just a bunch of horny virgins who only care about sex. Inceldom is about ALL GENERAL QUALITY OF LIFE IN ALL AREAS AND SITUATIONS, not only dating, and about nature and the universe setting up everything in life agaisnt you so you don't succeed just because of your bad genetic luck.

Thank you, you're one of the few that isnt an idiot or an extremist on here. Not sure if alot of the others are retarded, autistic or just trolling, but there the ones being cherry picked and giving us a bad name

Zyros said:
Sparky said:

Back in history, women would cheat on their ugly rich powerful husbands with the hot peasant. The peasant would get executed but the intention and damage was there, done.

Many pieces of old literature, supposedly from times of full on patriarchy featured fantasies about "women from rich setting being in love with handsome poor bum peasant".

Do you have any old documents or articles on this? I've been looking for stuff like this about looks in olden times.

Nautica1983 said:
Zyros said:

Thank you, you're one of the few that isnt an idiot or an extremist on here. Not sure if alot of the others are retarded, autistic or just trolling, but there the ones being cherry picked and giving us a bad name

Prime example of the Halo effect at work. Chad posts the same stuff he already posted a hundred times on reddit and subhumans will lick the cum from his dick.

agree. womenhate posts are just cope, a cope that happens to trigger normies

Decent post, but you failed to adress a few points: demographics, the way cities have developed and technology.

Women are looking for CHAD: this is a fact. But what is Chad? I believe it's the genetically superior mate available to her. Availability is the crux of this issue. If you were living in a pre-agricultural hunter gatherer tribe, you would  either have guaranteed access to a female or die in the process of defending your tribe. The demographics were kept in check by constant warfare and the demands from surviving in the wild: many males died to protect the females, their offspring, to guarantee the survival of their kins; females went through life meeting very few people, being exposed to a tiny sliver of the genetic pool.

Now we live in cities and the demographics in the West are close to 50/50. A Belle Epoque of sorts: no constant warfare and brutal environmental pressure. Any woman will go through life being exposed to elite males, both by the media and by living/commuting in densely populated areas. Add to this technology like Tinder/OkC and a liberal culture that tells people they're entitled to satisfy their libidinal urges without reservations: the average female has prompt access to genetically superior males literaly in her fingertips and she's free to pursue them; she's encouraged to pursue them.

This is not our natural state in any form. We didn't evolve for this kind of competition in an ever-expanding sexual marketplace.

blackpilledsubhuman said:
Decent post, but you failed to adress a few points: demographics, the way cities have developed and technology.

Women are looking for CHAD: this is a fact. But what is Chad? I believe it's the genetically superior mate available to her. Availability is the crux of this issue. If you were living in a pre-agricultural hunter gatherer tribe, you would  either have guaranteed access to a female or die in the process of defending your tribe. The demographics were kept in check by constant warfare and the demands from surviving in the wild: many males died to protect the females, their offspring, to guarantee the survival of their kins; females went through life meeting very few people, being exposed to a tiny sliver of the genetic pool.

Now we live in cities and the demographics in the West are close to 50/50. A Belle Epoque of sorts: no constant warfare and brutal environmental pressure. Any woman will go through life being exposed to elite males, both by the media and by living/commuting in densely populated areas. Add to this technology like Tinder/OkC and a liberal culture that tells people they're entitled to satisfy their libidinal urges without reservations: the average female has prompt access to genetically superior males literaly in her fingertips and she's free to pursue them; she's encouraged to pursue them.

This is not our natural state in any form. We didn't evolve for this kind of competition in an ever-expanding sexual marketplace.

Tbf perhaps we did not, but Chad certainly did. Permanent incels now means more Chads later. There is the "Sexy Son" hypothesis but it has yet to be proven or observed really, which basically states that once the market is oversaturated with Chads that the "sensitive" "caring" "intelligent" type will become higher in demand because mates chosen simply for their sexual attractiveness are unlikely to produce successful offspring and thus it is the would-be incels of the future who will be the minority and in demand after the Era of Chad. Personally I think that it's bullshit.

Anyway, back to the subject, I don't think we will ever regress back from urban living, mass media, and social media/dating apps. Thus, Chad has won evolution. Incels are not meant to pass on their incel genes in the presence of Chad. The game got better for Chad in recent years, perhaps, and thus incels now are feeling it worse than ever before. Either way, to say that "we didn't evolve for this kind of competition" depends wholly on what "we" you are talking about - incels, or all of those who are noncels.

Jesus fucking Christ ban this piece of shit for once. Please mods. He has no fucking idea what he's talking about and does not belong here.

Zyros said:

thats all good but what are we supposed to do until we get there ? we have to cope until we get the technology we need to change everything. thats why religion and patriarchy can be very useful but at the same time they can fuck everything up. keeping women under control until we have what we want is the best cope or what do you think ? because chads wont invent shit. they are all busy fucking and partying. only incels and betas have the motivation for big inventions because they hope to get respect and pussy. everything will get worse for men who are not chads because women are free to do whatever they want with little responsibility which can be very dangerous to a civilzation. non-chads willl have less and less motivation to do things because whats the point ? maybe if our society would accept the blackpill we could all work together and fight these problems like we do with cancer and aids but this is just fantasy i guess lol.

Fuck off with this shit, this place is for venting so extremism is fine, when the fuck did this become about reputation you are all fucktards.

Typical Chad trying to fuck up incels for not being Chad

The problem lies in the core of the human species. The fact the you are BORN with some genes that you CANNOT alter and women will fucking SCAN these genes to decide wether to fuck you or not is the FUNDAMNETAL cause of inceldom. We will either change human nature OR find a way to modify ourselves.

MEGACOPE.

Before women had rights 110+ years ago, it wasn't fucking like this.

universallyabhorred said:

Best reply so far

blickpall said:
Great post, however I think you are missing an important point. The thing that I always thought about when I read those posts is: How will it ever be achieved? The answer is that it's not possible. These patriarchycels are at the polar extreme of the gender politics spectrum, on the opposite side of the "kill all men" sperm farm/bank feminazis. Neither extreme will ever succeed in a political or military (lol) movement that gives them even a semblance of what they want. So what is it? That's when I realized that this is basically a famtasycope. A daydream that patriarchycels can spout about on forums and get off to in their RP fantasy world with their waifu (not judging, just an example), but will never move an inch to achieve. Anyone can wax poetic in anonymity on a forum but when it comes to introducing policy into the political sphere to make moves, how would it be done? Do we have PoliticianCel to be the face of these radical restructuring ideas? Do we have LegislatureCels who are educated in law? The answer is no, and will always be no. The incel is by definition powerless against the society surrounding him. Talking about female sexual serfdom and the like are just fantasies that help them alleviate the pressures of the painfully immediate surroundings, like the imaginary friend you had because you had none that were real.

TL;DR: Regardless of the militant rhetoric of patriarchycels, they will never do anything about it and no one will ever do it for them, so it's just hot air, a fantasy that helps them cope. No need to write a book about it, because they won't listen anyway.

I agree with this assessment, these posts are annoying and extremely autistic but @Zyros you just gotta ignore them and let them be, it's their cope

ordinaryotaku said:
MEGACOPE.

Before women had rights 110+ years ago, it wasn't fucking like this.

It was.

It was just less known.

only "incels" who lose their virginity understand this. those who havent had sex focus on the sex part but it goes much deeper than that.

This is always an interesting topic, and I like to keep an open mind with regards to most of your points 

However, intuition and a gut-feeling keep telling me that women may, just may, be capable of having decently strong feelings for their looks-matches IFF they didn't have the free buffet of top-quality men that they have immediate access to today.  Once they experience sex and life with men way above their own league, there is no going back.  The potential love, admiration, sense of loyalty, etc, etc, etc they can feel for their looks-match is DIMINISHED drastically.  I know these analogies have been beaten into the ground, but it's literally like being carless, and being offered a used 4-cylinder Corolla or a new Benz.  Which one would you fucking choose?  You're going to choose the Benz every time.  The Corolla is great, if it's your only option, beats riding a bike in the hot sun.  But once you drive the fucking Benz, the old Corolla is nothing anymore in your eyes.  I know this analogy holds true towards people because I have felt it myself when I was much younger (the situation is a bit complicated and I cant type it all out right now). Another example, if it counts, would be escort-celling. When I was desperate and didn't have many options being an autist in the US, I would take basically any escort I could, but now that I'm older and have found some escorts with near flawless bodies, there is no way I would go back to some of the heavier or uglier framed girls.

At any rate, just as we men will always yearn to fuck some 10/10 femail model, femails will always yearn for Chad on some level, and I assume they will always be capable of feeling their strongest feelings towards Chad, but that doesnt mean they would feel no desires, love, etc towards someone (their looks-match) who they have truly and tightly bonded with.  And most of all, this would be a fair and stable system relative to what we have today.

This post is fucking retarded. If it's accepted as normal, nothing you say would happen. Also, why dont you off yourself fakecel?

judeo christian traditions are destined to empower women when the people progress to the altruism stage. Like pretty much most religions but each one reaches that stage at a different pace.