Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An excerpt from ER's manifesto

I

incel4life

Captain
At father's house, in the beginning of the summer, I was introduced to someone who I would hate for
a very long time: Leo Bubenheim. Alex Bubenheim married a German woman named Karina who had
just moved to the U.S. with her two kids: Leo and Pollina, who became Alex's step-children. They would
then always come over as a family. Leo was 12 years old, and Pollina was a year younger than me. My
fear of girls made me keep my distance from Pollina. She was a total bitch anyway, and her attitude
would only get worse. She is a true representative of everything I hate about women.

When I first met Leo, I didn't think much of him. He was only twelve years old. I just thought of him as
Lukas's new older brother. I had no inkling of how much I will envy and hate him later on.

Soon enough, my jealousy of Leo began to manifest. He had just moved to the U.S. from Germany,
and yet he was already able to make lots of friends and had a great social life. He was tall, good looking,
blonde-haired, and a skateboarder; the type of person I've always envied and wanted to be.

In the Spring, something horrible happened that will haunt me forever. We met up with the
Bubenheims at the Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas, and a friend of Pollina's was there with them,
named Nicole, a girl around my age. She sat next to Leo the whole time, and by the end of the dinner,
the two of them were making out. Twelve-year-old Leo was making out with a girl who was almost my
age. Not only does Leo have a better social life, but now he was making out with girls, AT AGE TWELVE!
They made out for a long time, and I could see them tongue kiss. They knew I was watching with envy,
and they still did it. I bet that lucky bastard took great satisfaction from my envy. There I was, watching a
boy four years younger than me experience everything I've longed for... to kiss a girl... to be worthy of a
girl's attraction. On that day, I developed a vicious hatred for Leo that will never go away.

I feel for elliot so much. He was having an ok day until Leo and foid decided to be publicly intimate. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Motherfuckers making our lives hell. Punish them all with 100 whips.

LOL @ our collective lives, Im 22 and yet to even hug a girl

Just be WASP theory confirmed

He should've thrown something at them

I hope Leo gets ass cancer.

Tbh if a woman was interested in any of our ugly asses we’d have made out with her there and then, no fucks given.

I hope Leo gets ass cancer.
I hope he falls and can't get up

Ive fallen and i cant get up gif 4

Poor Elliot. He was a weak feminine manlet with social anxiety. He got mogged and cucked by couples on a daily basis in Isla Vista. No wonder he went insane

I have a similar story.

In upper secondary there was this new kid, black and tall. He had some disease or some mental retardation, even more than the average black. He had no friends, so I decided I would be his friend. He was really happy for a while to have a friend in me.

One time I told him about this girl in a different class. She was pretty and liked books, the nerdy librarian type. He asked me if I liked her, and I sais yes.

I think you know what happens next. One day I found them making out in the patch of forest that is the area between the school and the natatorium where we had PE in. Black boy told the girl I had a crush on her. Then they both laughed at me. The black kid was so stupid that I don't even think he himself realised what he was doing to me.

Since that day I have had a seeting hatred for that man, that nerdy bookgirl and blacks in general.

I have a similar story.

In upper secondary there was this new kid, black and tall. He had some disease or some mental retardation, even more than the average black. He had no friends, so I decided I would be his friend. He was really happy for a while to have a friend in me.

One time I told him about this girl in a different class. She was pretty and liked books, the nerdy librarian type. He asked me if I liked her, and I sais yes.

I think you know what happens next. One day I found them making out in the patch of forest that is the area between the school and the natatorium where we had PE in. Black boy told the girl I had a crush on her. Then they both laughed at me. The black kid was so stupid that I don't even think he himself realised what he was doing to me.

Since that day I have had a seeting hatred for that man, that nerdy bookgirl and blacks in general.
Put me in your manifesto bro

ive never read his full manifesto but if the rest of it is suicide fuel experiences like this I understand why he lost it.