Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An example of female hypocrisy

supersoldier

supersoldier

e-rapist
★★★★★
Suicided
- About the incident

Imagetranslated
-bitch comment

Bitch lives on everything at the expense of others but dares to judge who is weak and who is not.

Women have it harder until men kill themselves, when they do that it's the men's fault for being weak and not adapting. This is actually how most women and bluepilled men fucking think it is so infuriating there is no point in interacting with women or normies at all because they all think this like a hivemind.

Women have it harder until men kill themselves, when they do that it's the men's fault for being weak and not adapting. This is actually how most women and bluepilled men fucking think it is so infuriating there is no point in interacting with women or normies at all because they all think this like a hivemind.
women even got angry and called me delusional when i said that women don't respect short men, they just can't admit it.

women even got angry and called me delusional when i said that women don't respect short men, they just can't admit it.
They will never admit it, it is in their blood to lie. I don't think women can respect any kind of men, they favor ones with higher social positions, wealth, and superior genetics but they don't respect them, for that they'd need to understand them or experience similar things to them which they can't and haven't. Yet they will always blame you and call you a weirdo or delusional for pointing out obvious facts, women do not respect men, they use men for resources like a parasite and only the lucky men get to experience the parasite. Talking to women is pointless from what I havee seen, they have already decided to be disgusted by me and everything they say are dishonest arguments and insults.

Obviously she barking on internet, who is keep judging who is physically weak or not.

In real life, she act like a weak snail who is target of gang rape.

Obviously she barking on internet, who is keep judging who is physically weak or not.

In real life, she act like a weak snail who is target of gang rape.
I hope she does become a target of gang rape