Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An ethnic becky matched with me on hinge just to insult me

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
Today some ethnic Becky whore matched with me on hinge and sent me a message saying "why are you a creep and a weirdo... ?" I am always mocked by foids irl and online when I have done nothing to them. Often times when I'm mocked the foids doing it don't even know me and just see me in the cafeteria.

Get rid of dating apps, they bring nothing good of value.

It is crazy to get mocked by foids irl and think it is a good idea to go on a dating app. You are truly delusional

>ethnic

Case closed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519_143620_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240519_143620_Instagram.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 187
she is trying to neg you bro....she wants ur whitu cocku

It is crazy to get mocked by foids irl and think it is a good idea to go on a dating app. You are truly delusional
I just wanted to try to see if I could have success. I'll stay on there for now but I'll probably delete it since there really isn't any hope

It's just a shit-test bro! :soy:

you should call her a nigger

I swear people are getting more bold and hostile towards inkwells

Today some ethnic Becky whore matched with me on hinge and sent me a message saying "why are you a creep and a weirdo... ?" I am always mocked by foids irl and online when I have done nothing to them. Often times when I'm mocked the foids doing it don't even know me and just see me in the cafeteria.
Are you white?

These apps fucking suck. It’s all rigged for women. Thousands upon thousands on men on a scrap heap while they cunts choose losers and cycle through them.

Jfl that’s fuckdd, you have pics?

jfl women genuinely have no manners, who insults a random guy in a dating app?? so weird

Did she reply?

jfl women genuinely have no manners, who insults a random guy in a dating app?? so weird
Foids feel that they can treat men however they wish when they wish. A foid would probably do this irl too

Do you believe that JBW is bs?
No, I look kinda hapa so I pay ethnic tax especially when it comes to white foids. I think if I looked white I wouldn't be on this site

Holy shit I just saw the picture too and it's real. Foids are evil scum.
If I were you I would stay away from those apps. If you are really a truecel like me, all the matches you will get are simply bots or fake profiles or scammers or onlyfans advertisements.
You are better off ignoring these apps for your mental health or Chadfishing on there to blackpill yourself further.

Is something off about your profile or did she just say that based on looks alone

Is something off about your profile or did she just say that based on looks alone
There is nothing weird about my profile other than maybe me mentioning that I am onto knife throwing as a hobby. But that's not really stigmatized like guns

There is nothing weird about my profile other than maybe me mentioning that I am onto knife throwing as a hobby. But that's not really stigmatized like guns
Chad throws knives: "Oh that's unusual! I bet that needs some serious skill and coordination to pull off!" "So you're good with your hands..." "I love a man with hobbies."

Incel throws knives: "Try hard!" "Ew, why not do something productive." "Sounds like you are obsessed with weapons and violence, this is why you are single. Maybe try volunteering to shower homeless therapists instead."

Chad throws knives: "Oh that's unusual! I bet that needs some serious skill and coordination to pull off!" "So you're good with your hands..." "I love a man with hobbies."

Incel throws knives: "Try hard!" "Ew, why not do something productive." "Sounds like you are obsessed with weapons and violence, this is why you are single. Maybe try volunteering to shower homeless therapists instead."
Lol, yeah pretty much how they'd react. I also talked about how I ride motorcycles and foids would probably have the same reaction to that, they'd say I'm doing it to compensate for being ugly when I just enjoy riding