Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An epiphany I had. (My saddest post yet)

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went straight from being a child to being old age. I had zero adulthood. An adults has relationships and sex. I had none. Sure I’m not even 40 yet but my best years are far behind me and I am progressing into old age without ever loving one day as a true adult.

Same tbh. 28 and already old man LDARing

I went straight from being a child to being old age. I had zero adulthood. An adults has relationships and sex. I had none. Sure I’m not even 40 yet but my best years are far behind me and I am progressing into old age without ever loving one day as a true adult.
we'll all feel like kids because of never going through the nesscary phase of relatinships

This post could have been written by me. I never had a girlfriend to drag me out to brunch with her dumb friends. I'd love for that to happen and then I'd grumble about it but I'd feel like I won at life.

Bruh I'm a youngcel and I fear the future so much. It can only get worse. It's getting worse now in fact. I haven't been part of a real friend group since I was like 7 and since then the only "friends' I've had all chat shit about me or I was forced away from them. For the past year now I've officially had zero ""friends"". Dis isolation (not talking about covid btw, covid was actually rlly good for me) is already starting to kill me and I'm only 17 and it can get only worse and I have so many problems and there are so many more problems to come. It's over.

I'm technically still a child, I haven't gone through enough life experiences.
Bruh I'm a youngcel and I fear the future so much. It can only get worse. It's getting worse now in fact. I haven't been part of a real friend group since I was like 7 and since then the only "friends' I've had all chat shit about me or I was forced away from them. For the past year now I've officially had zero ""friends"". Dis isolation (not talking about covid btw, covid was actually rlly good for me) is already starting to kill me and I'm only 17 and it can get only worse and I have so many problems and there are so many more problems to come. It's over.
The future is grim, I expect things to get much much worse than they are now.
:reeeeee:

Brutal.

Formative experiences makes us humans. Watching while tossed away to the margins makes us miserable.

I'm technically still a child, I haven't gone through enough life experiences.

The future is grim, I expect things to get much much worse than they are now.
:reeeeee:

Incels were born to suffer tbh. I had no childhood, no teens, no 20s. I sure as hell won't be sticking around to see if I have "30's" because I deffinitely won't. Society wants me in the grave. So do I. So be it
I can feel your pain every time you post.

I feel the exact same as you. I'll never get over the pain of never having teen love or a girlfriend. Or rotting and wasting away in my 20s and 30s. However I think if I just hold out for a few more years I can start spending the winters in Colombia, Peru, and Cambodia. You can rent a girlfriend there for pretty cheap and its legal. Beats LDARing. Something to look forward to in the winters. Snowbirding to beautiful foids.

Index

Incels were born to suffer tbh. I had no childhood, no teens, no 20s. I sure as hell won't be sticking around to see if I have "30's" because I deffinitely won't. Society wants me in the grave. So do I. So be it
Taking ya life into ones hand is the hardest decision you have to make in the end

I’m not the protagonist in my own life, I’m an NPC bystander who just has to wageslave or LDAR

I'm 39 years old and I only see loneliness before and after

26 and approaching wizardry bro. I want to cry

FUUUUCK these agepills are torturing me

yes man I just cannot anymore. I feel like im still a teen ready to experience a great teen life so i can become an adult

29 years old here, just get ready for the world of pain and misery that awaits you.

Iam approaching 25 soon and still no significant interaction or meaningful connections with the other gender or most people iam done trying now and resign my time to the internet and wageslaving

I was born dead.

You’re really old

Brutal. I feel the same

everyone who has sex is evil
fuck my parents for conceiving me, i didnt ask for this

Iam approaching 25 soon and still no significant interaction or meaningful connections with the other gender or most people iam done trying now and resign my time to the internet and wageslaving

I gave up too around 25. After 25 there is no more motivation or hope. The only thing that keeps me going is pure robotical discipline fueled by physiological inertia, fear of the unknown, hate and drugs.

This post could have been written by me. I never had a girlfriend to drag me out to brunch with her dumb friends. I'd love for that to happen and then I'd grumble about it but I'd feel like I won at life.
Same :feelsbadman:

I'm 39 years old and I only see loneliness before and after

You are one of the oldest incels here. And one of the few spaniards.
Encantado de conocerte por cierto. Bienvenido al foro.