Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An Elliot Rodgers Fan Fiction (Satisfying Revenge)

C

Carter…

Recruit
★★
Preface: This is a work that I made with the intention of just expressing myself and helping the fellows on incels.is In addition, all the characters and moves and ideas are obviously from cartoons, and movies, and amines i saw growing up. This will be very short but will be updated. This story starts with Elliot reviving after his suicide

Chapter 1 ( Elliots Revival)

Elliot Rodgers awoke! He said to himself: I thought i was dead! i only killed 3 people. What am i doing alive? As Elliot pondered this an ethereal being floated in front of him and told him that he had superpowers and that revival was one of them.
After Elliot understood this he grabbed his gun and killed the remaining girls in the fraternity.

Chapter 2 ( Elliot Goes To jail)
Elliot gets captured by the police and then taken to jail. The police chief gives a new conference and the president of the United States also does. They both inform the public that even though elliot has a super power and that of revival he will be locked inside of a maximum penitentiary.

Chapter 3 (Elliot breaks out of Jail)
to be continued lol

Feedback welcomed

Chapter 4 ( Elliot's superpowers)
Elliot breaks out of jail and begins to think. He realizes that women are the reason he killed himself. He begins to fool foolish but grateful that hes been giving a second chance. He looks at his hand and see its glowing. He realizes he can revive people!

Chapter 5 ( Elliot revives Cho and interviews him)
Elliot realizes that Cho is the greatest incel shooter of all time. He realizes the Virigina Tech Shooting makes him look like an amateur. To be continued lol.

Last edited:
10/10. Lovely story, would read a novel based on this

Upload this on ao3 and fanfic.net

You haven't even read what he wrote nigga, you replied legit directly when the thread dropped fake ass nigga
No im being serious ngl. I read pretty fast, if this was like an actual essay then yeah you’d be correct but OPs post wasn’t that long tbh

funny?! Well im glad it made you chuckle sir. I was hoping my work would satisfy some longing or craving that you had or some emotional wall could be torn down from it.
Well it was too short to have an effect like that, but if it was actually long I probably wouldn’t have read the post due to zoomer level adhd. So this was the best way you could have done it imo.

Preface: This is a work that I made with the intention of just expressing myself and helping the fellows on incels.is In addition, all the characters and moves and ideas are obviously from cartoons, and movies, and amines i saw growing up. This will be very short but will be updated. This story starts with Elliot reviving after his suicide

Chapter 1 ( Elliots Revival)

Elliot Rodgers awoke! He said to himself: I thought i was dead! i only killed 3 people. What am i doing alive? As Elliot pondered this an ethereal being floated in front of him and told him that he had superpowers and that revival was one of them.
After Elliot understood this he grabbed his gun and killed the remaining girls in the fraternity.

Chapter 2 ( Elliot Goes To jail)
Elliot gets captured by the police and then taken to jail. The police chief gives a new conference and the president of the United States also does. They both inform the public that even though elliot has a super power and that of revival he will be locked inside of a maximum penitentiary.

Chapter 3 (Elliot breaks out of Jail)
to be continued lol

Feedback welcomed

Chapter 4 ( Elliot's superpowers)
Elliot breaks out of jail and begins to think. He realizes that women are the reason he killed himself. He begins to fool foolish but grateful that hes been giving a second chance. He looks at his hand and see its glowing. He realizes he can revive people!

Chapter 5 ( Elliot revives Cho and interviews him)
Elliot realizes that Cho is the greatest incel shooter of all time. He realizes the Virigina Tech Shooting makes him look like an amateur. To be continued lol.