Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An easy, short test that predicts whether a teenager will end up incel later in life

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
If you have physical exercise classes at school, and you are always picked last or near last when teams in collective sport are constituted, then you have a ~100% probability of ending up incel later in life.

Sport team constitution mirrors hunting party constitution, and is an excellent indicator of perceived health and physical fitness, as well as popularity/closeness to the alpha male. The first ever movie adaptation of Lord of the Flies (1963) did excellently in capturing these group dynamics. This is actually the most blackpill movie I have ever seen, with handsome males spontaneously grouping up and turning against "Piggy", a bespectacled and shy fattie.

Exception that doesn't count: being picked first because you practice the sport extracurricularly and are known to be excellent at it.

I was never picked last or near last but that’s because there were shorter guys or morbidly obese ones. Yeah, the other kids HATED me but they liked to win too.

I have no shame in admitting that I was usually picked last (very short and skinny at the time). When I wasn't, it was because there was an even more physically abnormal guy in the class or because the team captain was randomly selected as one of my friends.

Was picked last every time for any sport.

Holy fuck it never even began.

Damn I'm 41 but I can tell you that even in the 1980s this was already my case. The ones picked last should get free Nembutal, why prolong the suffering?

Was picked last every time for any sport.

Holy fuck it never even began.
IncelTears be like "they saw your negative attitude towards sports and your lack of talent".

Which is partially true, but not wholly: the truth is the existence of a vicious circle where others make you feel that you will never get better, don't allow you to get better, and sometimes don't even care if you get better. Add to this the crippling mental stress resulting from insecurities about your freak show of a body.

Or if you were in the lower PE group.

RIP

If you have physical exercise classes at school, and you are always picked last or near last when teams in collective sport are constituted, then you have a ~100% probability of ending up incel later in life.

Sport team constitution mirrors hunting party constitution, and is an excellent indicator of perceived health and physical fitness, as well as popularity/closeness to the alpha male. The first ever movie adaptation of Lord of the Flies (1963) did excellently in capturing these group dynamics. This is actually the most blackpill movie I have ever seen, with handsome males spontaneously grouping up and turning against "Piggy", a bespectacled and shy fattie.

Exception that doesn't count: being picked first because you practice the sport extracurricularly and are known to be excellent at it.
yep
always picked last trough all highschool

true. I was never picked and I'm an incel

Can confirm, it's not over... it never started

I literally wasnt even picked.
I used to just sit alone on those clases. We had an outside yard and there was some forested area and kids would play football n shit and I used to just sit alone at the bench near the few trees.

Never even began for me.

Never picked last, still incel.

I literally wasnt even picked.
I used to just sit alone on those clases. We had an outside yard and there was some forested area and kids would play football n shit and I used to just sit alone at the bench near the few trees.

Never even began for me.
Luckycel. In my country you HAD to participate, with grades and shit. Only exception was last year of high school, because I had a compassionate teacher who saw that some were simply not cut out or too emotionally damaged for sports.

The only way to escape without damaging your average grade and getting disciplined was through a medical certificate, real or fake. I know a few incels who went that route, most of them having doctors in their close family. They experienced far less stress later on, but the trauma remained, and they still retained a depressive personality.

Luckycel. In my country you HAD to participate, with grades and shit. Only exception was last year of high school, because I had a compassionate teacher who saw that some were simply not cut out or too emotionally damaged for sports.

The only way to escape without damaging your average grade and getting disciplined was through a medical certificate, real or fake. I know a few incels who went that route, most of them having doctors in their close family. They experienced far less stress later on, but the trauma remained, and they still retained a depressive personality.
Holy shit that sounds brutal.
To be forced to endure the humiliation and to be publicly showed as the last pick.
Jfl that is just sick for any child.
I had major luck for growing up in EE it seems, here kids were far less brutal and divided. No real bullying either.

Probably what kept me sane up to 23-24 compared to many westcels here.

Tbh we did have grades for physical class as well but it was mostly a joke. Although I did have a C lol cause I didnt participated,but at least I avoided public humiliation.

I thought the ones who got picked last were just fat.

I thought the ones who got picked last were just fat.
Nope, any weird kid in general gets picked last. This is not an issue of not being able to run fast enough.

Nope, any weird kid in general gets picked last. This is not an issue of not being able to run fast enough.
Maybe you're right, I remember weak skinny kids who got picked over me because they looked "cool"

I was always one of the first picked in dodgeball because i was the best.

In sports its about how good you can play faggots

In sports its about how good you can play faggots
When people don't know yet whether anyone is good or not, the way they select a team is purely based on looks. Have seen it every start of year. But maybe I hallucinated.

low iq anecdotal bullshit.

you underestimate how many ugly athletic, skilled guys there are

I was good at some sports and they knew it, didn’t matter still always picked last :lul:

I was often taken last despite being a decent athlete and tall.

I was always picked last. I play basketball at work with guys double my age and I am still picked last.

I was usually picked last,but i stopped going to gym during 5thgrade.

you underestimate how many ugly athletic, skilled guys there are
If you look closely, it's often in solitary sports like skiing

Incel-tier ugly guys in soccer or other group sports exist (like this Turkish guy with bulging eyes) but they are noteworthy precisely for being rare.

If you look closely, it's often in solitary sports like skiing

Incel-tier ugly guys in soccer or other group sports exist (like this Turkish guy with bulging eyes) but they are noteworthy precisely for being rare.
scorehears1s-2-web.jpg

I've always been picked last and I always hated physical exercises classes in school...

Truth. We used to play basketball and volleyball in PE at my school. I was always picked last and I remember the look of disgust on the captain's faces as they hoped the other would pick me.

Shit this is a ruthless black pill. I was either picked last or near last.

I was always the first or second one because of my height. Judging from my face, everyone could have predicted that I'll end here.

Even though I was one of the more physically built kids in my class, I was always picked last.

Never picked last cause I always hid during PE classes in high school kek. I would check in during the row call and then just chill outside the gym in some little corner area where the building did a dip and was away from the coach's view. I remember I got caught once and just had to run laps kek, it was still better than playing whatever sport they were doing.

It’s complicated in my case. My retard parents never put me in any team sports and I never watched any either so I had no background at all whereas other kids did.

i was never last but always bottom 2-3

I got lucky my freshman year of high school and was placed in the same PE class as all my middle school friends. Only time I was a contested pick.

After freshman year, most friends dropped out and I was alone in high school, picked last ever since.

giphy.gif

this can also been seen in hunger games

where the chads from 1st and 2nd district kept their own male slaves in exchange for them living longer

false.

i was the star halfback for my football team. the entire team ravaged stacies in the locker room whilst i sat on the bench and warmed it up for chad, brad, tyrone, and darius.

sigh. its over for halfbackcels.

this brought back a lot of bad memories :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back