Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting An brutal experience I have to share with you brocels

cinderogre

cinderogre

A living embodiment of nihilism
★★★★★
This happened to me when I was like 19 years old.i was with my parents at that time.She (my mother )used to work in a nursing home far away from our house .At that time there was severe hurricanes and weather.
So she decided I and my dad should never drop me off on my house then from there take my mother to the far away motel which was a place near the nursing she was working .The reason why she decided that is because like i recently told you guys about the severe whether and hurricanes .And if my dad allowed me to stay in our house the hurricane will destroy the house and take me along with the roof of the house.I definitely don’t want something bad like that to happen to me.I insisted to my mother I want to stay in the house simply because it’s more comfortable than suffering the heat and shitty conditions inside a motel room then electricity is out of the motel when the hurricane comes in my area.But my mother managed to convince me anyway.So we packed our bags and began the journey .The travel was like 5 hours long on a highway .I was an adult but still when I asked for my phone she still kept it like she had some kind of divine authority over me.My father wanted a milkshake .But mother was a cheap woman she never ever wanted anything for us to enjoy but my father insisted to she allowed.We keep searching for a fast food reactant and finally we came across a mc Donald’s.He took the exit from the highway and from the road he came on from the exit he turned left and came to the McDonald’s.We ate chicken sandwich and drank some strawberry milkshake from the McDonalds.Then we continued our journey .I ate good so I was sleeping.And when my opened my eyes I already reached the motel.So we stopped the car my mother went to the office to negotiate the with the office owner that she don’t want this time a shitty motel room they gave for her last time and due to her family is with her she need a new good room.She came back from office to get the card to open the room and she was very fustrated due to the fact that no matter how many times she swiped her card the door is not opening.She told me to go to the office and get the right card and I said iam not going due to the social anxiety I had(truecel trait).
She came went to the office again and came back.I asked her where is the card and she said the owner is coming to with the right card and open to help the f
Door.So we waited…………….

This is the most important part of the story iam getting into .All of the thing I said before is like a prologue to the important thing that happend

So the owner came back and unexpectedly out of nowhere it was a North Indian middle aged man who was angry in his facial expression.
He came towards me calling “you fucking stupid,hey man what are you doing here?”
“Your mother told me she had some leg pain ,and she came here via walking very struggling and he a grown ass man doing nothing here.I would definitely ca the cops and hand scum’s like you to prison “

I was shocked and terrified.I don’t know what horrible thing I did wrong to make him that angry.but anyway I couldn’t say anything to that blue pilled normie curry scumbag middle aged North Indian motel owner simply because “respect your elders”,”respect muh authority “in curry culture .So I keep everything inside and helped my mother to move the luggage in to the motel from the car.

After we organized and arranged everything.He came inside the room.to check the air conditioner.He called me to his side and showed me-“hey you are learning huh? This is very important for people of your age.”You have to press this button that button blah blah he explained something and I didn’t listen.And the lecture was over for good.

Then that faggot went outside again and came back to check the doors lock and knob of the door.

Then he dropped the most reatrded blue pilled truth bomb ever

“Women are goddesses,you have to respect women.Look at your mom she did this much thing.She said her leg had some muscle pain and my son didn’t came to help her.Yet she came to my office negoataited with me.And you did absolutely nothing.Shame on you.In every culture on planet men respect women and mothers.Not just Indian culture .”

Next be ready for his redpilled wealth advice

“you know how much I worked hard to own this motel?I know 2 foreign languages!
Spanish and Japanese.
I worked in Japan for 10 years .
my mother was uneducated,very old but still I didn’t abandoned her.I still respect her even after she died.It took a lot of hard work and sacrifice to own this 5 million dollar property I have.”

“God is going to punsih you very hard for being a disappointment and not helping your mother “

He walked out

from that day on I absolutely hated and despaired curry culture.Curry land is place of subhumanity.Subhuman genetics and subculture molded me into a miserable subhuman iam .Their femoid blupeilled culture have done a lot of mental damage to me.I just fucking hate this curryland.

@wereq @Pajeetsingh @Acorn
@Jason Voorhees

Provide a TLDR. by failing to do so ur actively discriminating against ADHDcels.

You should've told him to fuck off and mind his own business, he sounds like a massive soy cuck.

Are you a Floridacel?

That’s absolutely brutal bro. Fuck that bluepilled advice and fuck treating women like goddesses. Your mother had some leg pain. That’s nothing compared to the mental pain we feel with our struggles

You should've told him to fuck off and mind his own business, he sounds like a massive soy cuck.
Curry culture takes pride itself for respecting Wahmen.Its North Indian Hindu culture .Which is very cucked to be honest

No that scum worship whammen to a point he will kill me

That’s absolutely brutal bro. Fuck that bluepilled advice and fuck treating women like goddesses. Your mother had some leg pain. That’s nothing compared to the mental pain we feel with our struggles
Absolutely true bro.I hope you can also relate to my experience and had similar experiences

Absolutely true bro.I hope you can also relate to my experience and had similar experiences
I’ve had lots of bluepilled lies told to me, but this tops anything I experienced from a stranger

I’ve had lots of bluepilled lies told to me, but this tops anything I experienced from a stranger
Curries are backward shitheads.I know so many relatives who aggressively behave and actively tell blue pilled advice without any shame of interpreting the privacy of another individual.Curry culture doesn’t care about individual.Its stupidly collectivist.Even the most educated curry use his education to justify stupid curry rituals,superstition and shitty rules

I had to stop reading holy shit but shit like this happened to me as well before

Curries are backward shitheads.I know so many relatives who aggressively behave and actively tell blue pilled advice without any shame of interpreting the privacy of another individual.Curry culture doesn’t care about individual.Its stupidly collectivist.Even the most educated curry use his education to justify stupid curry rituals,superstition and shitty rules
Brutal. One good thing about the USA is people don’t usually interfere with the business of strangers

I had to stop reading holy shit but shit like this happened to me as well before
I mean we all know it .Sociery specifically picks on us for being socially awkward.They think we don’t touch grass.We are man childs not grown up.They try to brainwash us with most reatrded shit ever.

Brutal. One good thing about the USA is people don’t usually interfere with the business of strangers
But curries do no matter wherever they are.

That’s collectivism .Curries will try to interfere in the business of stranger curries no matter how much sophisticated or advocated they claim to be

Absolutely crazy
It’s crazy to look at their culture and think how stubborn they are they don’t respect the privacy of others and lecture other people and try to feel superior

That’s collectivism .Curries will try to interfere in the business of stranger curries no matter how much sophisticated or advocated they claim to be
That’s insane. Those retards should mind their own business

It’s crazy to look at their culture and think how stubborn they are they don’t respect the privacy of others and lecture other people and try to feel superior
Yeah, that’s ridiculous. At least people usually leave you along in USA

That’s insane. Those retards should mind their own business
America is going gradually backward.due to influx of third world migrants who bring their retarded religiosity and traditional collectivist mindset to america

America is going gradually backward.due to influx of third world migrants who bring their retarded religiosity and traditional collectivist mindset to america
True

brutel im sorry that happened to you