Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel an average/ugly male only exists to suffer

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You will spend your entire pointless life always feeling bad about yourself, always depressed and truly without hope and nobody will help you or show empathy. Ever since you were born as a kid, you were born just to watch everyone else who is better looking than you enjoy life and be validated and loved by everyone while you haven't had any positive affection in decades, if ever for some. Existing is a cruel sick joke if you are not born NT and good looking. Life will beat you down and punish you from birth for existing, because biologically you're a mistake deemed to die off without bothering anyone because nobody will care. Just like how someone who is born good looking is rewarded just for existing. You'll never been a charismatic easy going guy because mother nature deemed you trash and you should be punished for existing. You'll never be able to break though or truly succeed/feel like you enjoy living. Youll spend your entire life denied basic pleasures and joys of life. Mother nature/biology marked you as trash deemed to die off and everyone will subconsciously recognize that and treat you as such. I sure have never enjoyed being alive and I don't know how much longer my copes will sustain me.

:feelsbadman:

The best thing you can do is to say fuck the world and fuck everyone else. Be selfish because you have no reason to be nice to people who hate you for existing. Obviously don't be nice to whores either.

Last edited:
Brutal , But true. Pain is all we got

The life of the average ugly man is basically a downward spiral to a miserable death after a life full of unfulfilled dreams and regrets, possibly via suicide.

The best you can do is becoming volcel and turning to God, seriously.

Thanks for the reminder

Yes I have all my life as proof

Some average men can fuck girls

Being born incel is basically mother nature spitting on your genes and saying "fuck you"

thERe is more than just suffERing

As I mentioned on this forum a week or two ago, I wonder if our grand purpose is to either overthrow the current order or to initiate a series of events that will ultimately restore the earth's population to sustainable levels.

A hypothetical example: An incel in a random U.S. city reaches his psychological breaking point and commits the worst mass murder in American history. Liberals use this as an excuse to implement serious gun control measures. This causes rising tensions between liberals and conservatives to boil over. Civil war ensues between the divided factions and everything starts breaking down in this country. Financial markets and the USD subsequently crash and the reverberations are felt around the entire world. Billions of people die and we finally get the "great reset" that's long overdue.

I refuse to believe that we were created simply to suffer every fucking day of our lives. Mating obviously isn't our destiny, but I'm not convinced that LDAR or pointless wageslaving is either.

If you are an average/ugly male most people will either treat you like shit or ignore you completely. The degraded feeling you will have every day never goes away. I don't know how other guys do it, I really don't.

If you are an average/ugly male most people will either treat you like shit or ignore you completely. The degraded feeling you will have every day never goes away. I don't know how other guys do it, I really don't.
They live their entire lives in a state of delusion