Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An average 13 year old moggs you in sexual and life experience

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I'm in my fucking end 20s and did nothing wiht my life and an average 13 year old brat has already kissed a few girls and maybe travelled to the beach (seen the ocean) and maybe already has plans what he wants to become. :lul::lul::lul:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Why can't I just die in my sleep?

Last edited:
"average" :what:
Tbh. More like at least above average.

Even most of the dudes in my high school graduated as virgins, because the girls only wanted Chads.

True for 13 year old girls.

Most 13 year old boys are just standing in the corner watching mini-Tyrone kiss all the girls

i mog them all in video games and internets maxxing:bigbrain:

there was an accident here a few years ago where someone got hit by a car late at night

what the news revealed was that a guy who was 12 or 13, had a girlfriend of the same age, and they had travelled to another city for fun, all by themselves, and were still outside late at night to have fun and walk around the beach and all the places that were still open at night

average male of any age is incel