Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An assignment for a course

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
What is your story? Prepare a short video about yourself. How will you introduce yourself with a video? What if your future employer asked you for a video to learn about you. Use the story structure format below to frame your story - who you are, your family, your dreams, your struggles, your projects, your strengths and finally what is the larger meaning you want to accomplish.

Help me out bros.
All I can think of so far is a blank video with a duration of 21 years.

Just fake it.

Just fake it.

HOW? Give Ideas.

I never do that kind of stuff tbh

God i hated bs assignments like that, just make up some random lies to say

Just show them your .co post history :lul:

You can either just take a zero(if possible) or meme the shit out of it. Quote ER and just make it a joke. Otherwise the struggles section could be a nice time filler.

What is your story? Prepare a short video about yourself. How will you introduce yourself with a video? What if your future employer asked you for a video to learn about you. Use the story structure format below to frame your story - who you are, your family, your dreams, your struggles, your projects, your strengths and finally what is the larger meaning you want to accomplish.

Help me out bros.
All I can think of so far is a blank video with a duration of 21 years.
why would this be required.I refuse to ever to do this.