Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An Asian woman thought I was 17

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
I'm almost 19. This year, I've been told I look 12, 14, 16, and 17 by foids. Older foids were the ones who thought I looked 16 and 17, I was driving when the foid thought I looked 16 and that's the minimum age to drive alone where I live. Younger foids said I look like a kid and 12.

I am 32 and I am sometimes asked which high school I go to

I'm almost 19. This year, I've been told I look 12, 14, 16, and 17 by foids. Older foids were the ones who thought I looked 16 and 17, I was driving when the foid thought I looked 16 and that's the minimum age to drive alone where I live. Younger foids said I look like a kid and 12.
@Yunez.Belgrade has been mistaken for 14.

I usually get told I look older because i wrinkle like shit and have a NW. I’d prefer to look younger tbh

I had elementary/middle schoolers calling me "sir" when I was like 14:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

If i had no facial hair, i'd look like a teen

You think that’s bad? A few months ago, an elementary school kid asked me what grade I was in.

I'm 21 as of today and I get mistaken for a high schooler all the time out in public

I am 32 and I am sometimes asked which high school I go to
That's lowkey a mogger trait tbh. Aged well compared to the average curry (or the average man in general)

You think that’s bad? A few months ago, an elementary school kid asked me what grade I was in.
First post in 3 months :feelsLightsaber:

better be told you look young

I was told by foid I look 40+ when I was 20

hate being slavic

I was a good looking kid so I wish I still looked like I did then. But if you just look like a ugly kid that’s brutal
I got uglier after puberty I feel like

im 20 but i look 40 because im a norwoodcel, it's so bad i have to shave my head otherwise i look 60

That's lowkey a mogger trait tbh. Aged well compared to the average curry (or the average man in general)

You have good aging genetics then. Most curries look like somebody's uncle when they turn 30.
Not really, foids don’t like it when you look young and you are not taken seriously

I was told I looked in my late 20s when i was 20 yo

@Yunez.Belgrade has been mistaken for 14.
truth, people even pretend to "pity" me if im ever driving, because I look like some middle schooler trying to be an adult.

Oh thought you got it. The one you showed me was nice as fuck
Im looking at a 8th or 9th gen Civic Si, i also want a hyundai with a 1.6l turbo, but its fucking hyundai lol