Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An asexual can be incel?

ruvelyy

ruvelyy

Recruit
★★
Since I knew myself I’ve no sexual attraction for any gender, even when I was bluepilled cuck I only wanted a girl that I can just “love”, without sexual interaction, yet I recognized that something was wrong. I can’t get any girl to love or fuck, they either ignore me or mock me. I stopped even trying many years ago. I’ve no friends and of course never had any affair. Just LOL at me I don’t even have a gender. I’m not even subhuman cause I’m nohuman, what am I? A breathing flesh? It’s never been so over I just wanna be a mentally healthy normie with sexual desires

What took the sexual desire out of you?

i mean you can be an incel by definition but if you don't want sex you're lucky as fuck

If you are generally treated like shit by life for no apparent reason, you are incel.

So you want a romantic relationship with a woman but are unable to get one...and women ignore, mock, and reject you?

Yup, sounds like inceldom to me.

You're not an incel if you have no sexual desires, that means you can't even be "involuntarily" celibate to begin with, since celibacy is your natural state

You're also lucky as FUCK for being that way, you don't want sexual desires that you can't fulfill, trust me.

Except that isn't the case, you get even fewer people that would want a romantic relationship with you.

Youre just lying to yourself. Asexuality doesnt exist like homosexuality.

How is asexuality a choice?

it's not that asexuality is a choice, but the way the terms incel and "involuntary celibate" are generally used presupposes unfulfilled desire and resultant sexual frustration, with "involuntary" referring to external limitations. One of the more commonly cited definitions is an operational research one from Donnelly et al 2001, "one who desires to have sex, but has been unable to find a willing partner for at least 6 months" -- I think that's also in the sticky here IIRC.

Oddly, one of the more in-depth discussions on the semantics of "incel" can be found in the deletion talk pages of wiki, as the incel articles have been created & subsequently deleted 4 different times between 2006 - 2015... e.g., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Involuntary_celibacy_(4th_nomination)

Idk why someone who's asexual would want to consider themselves incel if they're not sexually frustrated.. "incel" is not exactly an endearing term and there are active campaigns across the intarwebz and IRL to try to cast the community as a hate-group. An asexual/hypogonadal/low-libido individual would also have limited capacity to empathize with the resentment/edge here due to the cold-hot interpersonal empathy gap problem (same reason why most women have trouble understanding the anguish of chronic sexual frustration). https://www.reddit.com/r/asexuality/ is probably a better place for an asexual

Since I knew myself I’ve no sexual attraction for any gender, even when I was bluepilled cuck I only wanted a girl that I can just “love”, without sexual interaction, yet I recognized that something was wrong. I can’t get any girl to love or fuck, they either ignore me or mock me. I stopped even trying many years ago. I’ve no friends and of course never had any affair. Just LOL at me I don’t even have a gender. I’m not even subhuman cause I’m nohuman, what am I? A breathing flesh? It’s never been so over I just wanna be a mentally healthy normie with sexual desires
I'm sort of like this, i'm not asexual but my sex drive is extremely low. I can fap to some niche stuff but I am almost never attracted to random girls I see so I don't really have any motivation to pursue anybody.

It's not just about sex, it's about love, validation and intimacy. I don't think there's someone out there who could be happy and satisfied without those requirements.

it's not that asexuality is a choice, but the way the terms incel and "involuntary celibate" are generally used presupposes unfulfilled desire and resultant sexual frustration, with "involuntary" referring to external limitations. One of the more commonly cited definitions is an operational research one from Donnelly et al 2001, "one who desires to have sex, but has been unable to find a willing partner for at least 6 months" -- I think that's also in the sticky here IIRC.

Oddly, one of the more in-depth discussions on the semantics of "incel" can be found in the deletion talk pages of wiki, as the incel articles have been created & subsequently deleted 4 different times between 2006 - 2015... e.g., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Involuntary_celibacy_(4th_nomination)

Idk why someone who's asexual would want to consider themselves incel if they're not sexually frustrated.. "incel" is not exactly an endearing term and there are active campaigns across the intarwebz and IRL to try to cast the community as a hate-group. An asexual/hypogonadal/low-libido individual would also have limited capacity to empathize with the resentment/edge here due to the cold-hot interpersonal empathy gap problem (same reason why most women have trouble understanding the anguish of chronic sexual frustration). https://www.reddit.com/r/asexuality/ is probably a better place for an asexual

Reddit sucks though and I find myself unable to relate to those guys. Work? Art? I’m not about that. I’m a narcissitic asexual but I know rejection and still desire to have Chad looks for the practical benefits.

No.
It's INVOLUNTARILY celibate.

most "asexuals" are just coping incels

No.
It's INVOLUNTARILY celibate.

True, I’ve no problem with “virginity” part, I’ve zero desire for sex. It even feels disgusting to think about it. But I’ve never had girlfriend, at my 24 no job no friend no life, I stopped caring at my 20s. I frankly was a hardcore bluepilled cuck feminist soyboy beta orbiter until my 20s, I was the biggest white knight, cause I believed in the personality shit so much, I tried to go out with a girl just for validation and romantic feelings, i orbited every girl and yet they didn’t even friend zone me but looking in disgust. Nope, i was thinking my personality wasn’t enough and i had no enough confidence. But one fine morning everything was crystal clear when i really saw the thing in the mirror. Problem is not asexuality, personality, confidence or anything, the problem is the thing I saw in the mirror. All the bluepilled years I was delusional about my looks, blackpill swallowed me even I didn’t know there was such thing as black pill exist, i just felt the anger and hatred in my every bone. May the blackpill consume every bluepilled cuck. I’ve just been lurking r/incels and this site for a pretty long time, i have nothing to share with humans, i just like to read and observe. I’ve so much hatred inside, my existence is meaningless

How is asexuality a choice?
Asexuality is a myth used mostly by women i'd imagine, in order to drive horny males away, only tiny infants are asexual, you can't be an adult and be asexual at the same time, you'd require immense willpower to curb the sexual feelings you have and most people including you don't have that ability, fapping gives you away as a very sexual person, everybody here is.

Asexuality is a myth used mostly by women i'd imagine, in order to drive horny males away, only tiny infants are asexual, you can't be an adult and be asexual at the same time, you'd require immense willpower to curb the sexual feelings you have and most people including you don't have that ability, fapping gives you away as a very sexual person, everybody here is.

If some people can be hyper-sexual, why can’t some be asexual?

If some people can be hyper-sexual, why can’t some be asexual?
Good point, sexuality will probably depend on your hormone levels which deteriorate with age, older people(50+) can be asexual i believe.
There is no way in hell for a 20 years old stacy or chad in their prime to be asexual though, let alone the sex starved.

Good point, sexuality will probably depend on your hormone levels which deteriorate with age, older people(50+) can be asexual i believe.
There is no way in hell for a 20 years old stacy or chad in their prime to be asexual though, let alone the sex starved.

But yet they do.

Asexuality is basically nonexistent.

In the very rare case of genuine, real asexuality, which is either a hormonal development problem or a mental illness, then they cannot be counted as incels, because incels want to have sex but are not allowed to be society.