Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy An argument I often hear from anti-immigration crowd (based on mass media in my country)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
They often make it sound indirect and neutral at first glance, but taking into account the whole discourse about sexism and such you can summarize it in this rhetorical formula: "Just look who is immigrating into Europe! It's all young men in their twenties who escape war in their home country! While children and women have to stay there and risk getting killed! (this part is sometimes implied, sometimes voiced). They are doing it en masse right now even as we speak! Look, they're climbing over the wall! This is by no means refugees, but invaders!!!"

Regardless of what you think about immigration, this take is innately misandristic and sexist. So what if there's a war going on in the country? Does it mean that men should necessarily put their lives on the line and fight? Would you like to see women and children leaving and men killing each other, instead? Or would it be fair for men to stay there and get killed for the team? If you're against violence of all forms against anyone, then why men leaving their home for Europe or some other place look ignoble in your eyes? It is not even xenophobic (btw there's nothing wrong in being xenophobic, it is absolutely natural to humans). These people don't fear women who immigrate to their countries. If anything, they could only welcome more free pussy, we all know how white middle class men love to fuck around asian and european shitholes boasting money and status. It's other men who scare the shit of them. They would gladly kill every other man coming close on sight and let his wife and daughters in.

Absolutely. Tbh i'm anti-immigration myself, cause here in burgerland at least ppl who fucked like rabbits down in mexico and central america basically flee up here without regards to legality or economic wellbeing of the economy (which does directly impact actual citizens lives, it's simply unreasonable to say that everywhere in the world must be a safe heaven for all others, it is not ethically optimal but it is on the fault of nature itself, not the well-off countries that tend to progress the human race). Also libs in here in America at least glorify illegal immigration by saying that "immigrants have no other choice", but in reality what happens is immigrants do indeed live brutal lives (they need to catch nerve though and stop fucking each other and creating even more immoral problems for future generations and jack off instead), but then flee illegally to America and then p much immediately become illegally employed, in which their Visas are lorded over them to do literal slave labor (not exaggerating, this type of shit happened with like a meat related industry in my own hometown, as well as illegals wasting away sitting on the other side of the street of a gas station LDARing even worse than some of us), otherwise they are just immediately deported or even jailed i think but yeah it's fucking dogshit.

srry for the tirade lmao but yeah just more blatant preferential treatment for the foid race, sounds like more simps just controlling politics and wanting the females to be the ones to escape titanic style (prob so that white cucks can fuck ethnics yeah tbh) lol fucking clown world.

iu
TOO MANY NIGGERS
ARE GETTING SHOT IN THE DARK
TOO MANY NIGGERS

Too many niggas, and not enough hoes, and some of you niggas, acting like hoes.
I need to sit the fuck down since I cant stand you niggas

I'm anti-immigrant because I'm anti-nigger, anti-shitskin and of course niggers and shitskins disproportionately commit crime.

I'm for the white Aryan race, unironically.

ive only experienced the opposite, just economic migrants flooding to the uk from places like france because we have better welfare lol, economic migrants can gtfo but actual refugees are fine

The argument is stupid because a wast majority of "refugees" are from countries where there are no major wars. Pakistan is one of such places. Even if there was a huge war the sensible thing to do would be to move to another city or a nearby country.

At the end of the day men realize that more men always means more competition on the sexual market. That's why most anti illegal migration people are men.

I can assure you that if instead of mostly 800.000 Asian and African MEN Germany received 800.000 SEA women ready to suky suky local men the German roast beefs would lose their shit and change their opinion quickly.

Let's put it this way, they ain't sending their best & the so called "first nations" turn into shitholes over time so the best & brightest then leave or avoid the place & if you're a hwite autistic loner with no support circle you're gonna get targeted by volatile racial preference groups if in the wrong place at the wrong time, that white privilege sure is a doozy.

Does it mean that men should necessarily put their lives on the line and fight?
Yes, you can't subscribe to the notion that women are useless and at the same time imply that men should flee their homeland. Men are warriors, women aren't.

Would you like to see women and children leaving and men killing each other, instead?
Old women and children can drown in the sea for all I care. If it was up to me I'd only import hot young women since it's the only group that benefits me personally.

Or would it be fair for men to stay there and get killed for the team?
No, but I don't care.

These people don't fear women who immigrate to their countries
I don't want them there long term, just for some fucking and then they can get lost. But I don't mind men coming too as long as they don't look good. But normally people who immigrate are the shittiest. It's not like they're sending people who improve the economy or benefit me in any way.
Let's put it this way, they ain't sending their best & the so called "first nations" turn into shitholes over time so the best & brightest then leave or avoid the place & if you're a hwite autistic loner with no support circle you're gonna get targeted by volatile racial preference groups if in the wrong place at the wrong time, that white privilege sure is a doozy.
3rd world people bring 3rd world culture with them. And I don't want to have that here. If I wanted to live in 3rd world shithole I would've moved to one a long time ago.

White privilege is such a stupid term. They even lump me in with you guys. Apparently I have white privilege as well, despite being only half white.
I can assure you that if instead of mostly 800.000 Asian and African MEN Germany received 800.000 SEA women ready to suky suky local men the German roast beefs would lose their shit and change their opinion quickly.
The fact that the majority of refugees are men is probably the sole reason women are not opposed to immigration. Women hate competition. They want shit to stay on easy mode. And importing 800000 women here to fool around with locals would mean that Western foids would have to do more to get their sexual desires met. But who wants, that right? Here in the West we only care about the well-being of the foids.

Last edited:
Imagine if those were free single women in this picture. Would you still blame the jews for racemixing and destroying your native culture? I bet most men would gladly sell their asses on any shit agenda the tv and mass media promises them if it meant more pussy were to come to their country. It's not like I'm supporting this immigration thing myself or anything, but as a blackpilled incel my sense of morality demands I simply face the fact that I hate the people in the picture simply because: 1) they look different (darker skin, foreign language, etc) 2) they are MEN.

B8602d0442af91503d7d931ba2c0c4e4

The argument is stupid because a wast majority of "refugees" are from countries where there are no major wars. Pakistan is one of such places. Even if there was a huge war the sensible thing to do would be to move to another city or a nearby country.

At the end of the day men realize that more men always means more competition on the sexual market. That's why most anti illegal migration people are men.

Absolutely. Tbh i'm anti-immigration myself, cause here in burgerland at least ppl who fucked like rabbits down in mexico and central america basically flee up here without regards to legality or economic wellbeing of the economy (which does directly impact actual citizens lives, it's simply unreasonable to say that everywhere in the world must be a safe heaven for all others, it is not ethically optimal but it is on the fault of nature itself, not the well-off countries that tend to progress the human race). Also libs in here in America at least glorify illegal immigration by saying that "immigrants have no other choice", but in reality what happens is immigrants do indeed live brutal lives (they need to catch nerve though and stop fucking each other and creating even more immoral problems for future generations and jack off instead), but then flee illegally to America and then p much immediately become illegally employed, in which their Visas are lorded over them to do literal slave labor (not exaggerating, this type of shit happened with like a meat related industry in my own hometown, as well as illegals wasting away sitting on the other side of the street of a gas station LDARing even worse than some of us), otherwise they are just immediately deported or even jailed i think but yeah it's fucking dogshit.

srry for the tirade lmao but yeah just more blatant preferential treatment for the foid race, sounds like more simps just controlling politics and wanting the females to be the ones to escape titanic style (prob so that white cucks can fuck ethnics yeah tbh) lol fucking clown world.

People can't say "I don't want my country to be a shithole country full of shithole people" on television so they come up with arcane and absurd arguments. Analyzing them seriously is a waste.

White people make the kinds of countries I like to live in, and only white people make the kinds of countries I like to live in. Ergo no darkies or orientals, please.