Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An argument (?) against misogyny believed to be final/decisive. Whats your response?

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★★
“Isnt your mom a woman?”

I hate my mom, so whatever

The mother does not count because she does not have the same meaning as a strange woman

im a orphan, best response many dont even try too verify because they dont want to seem rude

it is impossible to love any woman
id make an exception for moms tbh
It could be a cultural thing with more individualistic cultures being more likely to grow to hate their moms than collective cultures that value traditional families

id make an exception for moms tbh
It could be a cultural thing with more individualistic cultures being more likely to grow to hate their moms than collective cultures that value traditional families
I grew up in a fairly traditional culture, and those tend to be quite misogynist actually

foids are still treated as inferior

fwiw I think we should learn from experience, foids have led the global dismantling of traditional cultures so anyone who still respects or loves a foid is a cuck and should die

I grew up in a fairly traditional culture, and those tend to be quite misogynist actually

foids are still treated as inferior

fwiw I think we should learn from experience, foids have led the global dismantling of traditional cultures so anyone who still respects or loves a foid is a cuck and should die
Its very rare to see people in my country saying they hate their moms openly n thats why people reason the way i mentioned
Or if some guy hurts a foid theyll tell him dont you have mother/sister of your own?
these days however degeneracy has taken over n its over

While I love my mom, in some aspects she is like a typical women ... not exactly rational and married my father just because he was tall and ignored his bad personality traits. (And I am 4'' shorter than him)

all of your mothers are whores and you should hate them

No idea i kinda have a neutral view towards my mother.

same, but i still don't really feel something for her. More like biological shit than psychological need

As i said it seems a very cultural thing
The argument almost always wins at least here
Whoever Receives/is told this argument will shut up n accept it instead of insulting his female family members let alone mom

Stfu n gtfo theory
why did u literally make a thread trying to support possibly the most ridiculous normie argument against 'misogyny' ever?