Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An afterlife for incels?

G

GaelicIrish

Banned
-
I can't help but hope we will have some sort of after life experience as a so called normal man. I'm 26, never kissed a girl, never hugged a girl and obviously never have had sex with a girl, all they did was laugh at me at school, I remember driving past a school aged 23 and I got stuck in traffic and the teen girls all started laughing at my appearance, I had a beard at the time. These are the so called good girls, not the bad girls that you get in England and America, I can't imagine what they are like.
Some men have it very easy in life and I hope we get to experience it in the afterlife.

If you are degenerate, your afterlife will be in Hell floors 1-2.

I
I can't help but hope we will have some sort of after life experience as a so called normal man. I'm 26, never kissed a girl, never hugged a girl and obviously never have had sex with a girl, all they did was laugh at me at school, I remember driving past a school aged 23 and I got stuck in traffic and the teen girls all started laughing at my appearance, I had a beard at the time. These are the so called good girls, not the bad girls that you get in England and America, I can't imagine what they are like.
Some men have it very easy in life and I hope we get to experience it in the afterlife.
If you go ER against high school bullies you will get 72 young virgins.

If there is anything, I expect it to be nothing like we imagine. Take that as you will.

I believe Incels indeed have a nice afterlife to look forward too. Our pain and suffering on this planet cannot be for nothing.

say the shahadah and convert before you die, you will be granted the highest level of jannah/heaven. i've heard dying as a virgin is regarded as a form of martyrdom in islam (dont quote me on that)

If you are degenerate, your afterlife will be in Hell floors 1-2.
Hopefully hell is something like this

Elliothell

We shall meet Jesus when we die.

It’s funny, Stephen Hawking whose body literally collapsed believes in no afterlife. I guess he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Imagine being as smart as him and people pretty much only know you as the guy who talks with a computer and looks like his body is being sucked into a black hole.

Convert to Islam boyo it’s the truth. I hope all my incel brothers convert so we can enjoy the fruits of Jannah side by side. Allah made this life hard for us so we can bask in glory in the afterlife.

We all deserve to go to heaven after the BS we've suffered through for so many years