Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion An actual redpill channel that I can tolerate and find amusing: REDPILL CHRIS

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This Russian "redpill youtuber" actually seems incredibly blackpilled and Im wondering if his real ideology is blackpill but he just says hes redpill for the sake of optics. He trashes tiktok foids with his Russian pessimistic attitude and its hilarious to see. He isnt incel tho (says hes had a gf in the past), and reminds me of an eastern European wheatwaffles almost and is seemingly average looking, maybe even below average... He never goes into any blackpill rants per say but uses some blackpill lingo like calling guys sub-5 and halo effect. He seems to have a mgtow/anti-simp attitude in most of his vids. Hes actually tolerable for a self proclaimed redpill channel and doesnt come across as some fag grifter like most redpilled channels do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTu4Oir6Mt4

Last edited:
JFL, first thing I check with these redpill retards is their description, and this guy didn't disappoint, a patreon and a shit ton of affiliate links.

No, thanks.