Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An above average normie has a hard time dating

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIPTN0qdFVU

Yeah, he is norwooding a bit, and yeah, he's not NT, but he played HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL, and he paid $8000 in dating coaches. If he's having a hard time, it only makes me feel better about myself.

How is this lifefuel?

This the opposite of lifefuel.. The only way I see it is if u think more inceldom = more black pilled guys

above average?

Anything below Chadlite = 0 SMV

I would not call him "above average" at all tbh. playing high school football is a massive halo but doesn't necessarily mean you fit the "good looking athlete" stereotype. also if he spent $8000 on dating coaches then it doesn't really surprise me that he has trouble getting an LTR, poor life management skills is hard to get away with if you aren't good looking

He mogs the fuck out of me. It is truly over. FUCK

I would not call him "above average" at all tbh. playing high school football is a massive halo but doesn't necessarily mean you fit the "good looking athlete" stereotype. also if he spent $8000 on dating coaches then it doesn't really surprise me that he has trouble getting an LTR, poor life management skills is hard to get away with if you aren't good looking
I'm just saying he almost certainly mogs you, and he probably mogs everyone else in your social circle

> above average
> Pays 8000 for PUA scams and dating coaches

Sounds like a cope, dude looked ugly af in the video.

Over af for normal people if this is true.

I'm just saying he almost certainly mogs you, and he probably mogs everyone else in your social circle
looking at that guys face for 3 seconds i can see why he is struggling. he also sounds like a retard

"High tier normie" jfl. He's a low to lowmid tier normie at best.

hahah get fucked normei

His face looks feminine and he looks like the kind of guy to be mistaken or purposely taken as gay by foids so they can completely write him off and shoot him down right away. So I'm not surprised.

JCMiNsw.gif

above average?
JFL OP is smoking crack.

8000$? Is this guy retarded or some shit like that?

Dude isn’t a high tier normie. He is regular normie at best.

Those ''dating coaches'' sure squeezed the fuck out of him