Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An 50+ year old incel friend of mine died

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Apparently he wasn't found for 3 or 4 weeks, he was found in his bathroom floor supposedly after several weeks of hard drinking as he was a chronic alcoholic,he lived alone his whole adult life other than having a small dog for company

I don't if this is true but I was told that his dog was eating his face due to it being starving, would be going to his funeral on Monday, 1st funeral I will be going to since the suicide of my cousin 18 months ago

Sorry for your loss bro. :feelsbadman:

May peace be upon him.. we may see each others in next life..

RIP @FrailPaleStaleMale

RIP

Incels living lonely deaths always hurts me. I don't care if normies die.

RIP to a fallen brother.

Apparently he wasn't found for 3 or 4 weeks, he was found in his bathroom floor supposedly after several weeks of hard drinking as he was a chronic alcoholic,he lived alone his whole adult life other than having a small dog for company

I don't if this is true but I was told that his dog was eating his face due to it being starving, would be going to his funeral on Monday, 1st funeral I will be going to since the suicide of my cousin 18 months ago
I read somewhere that sometimes dogs bite your face off because they are trying to wake you up mostly. That also explains why it's the face.

This death could have been prevented if only one single girl had given him a chance

May st blackops2cel and his disciple hamlossuscel have mercy on his soul

I know many 50+ year old virgins that have died of medical causes, like heart attacks, cancer.
I met these people at singles' dances, back in the 1980's.
They went to every singles' dance, like me.

I know many 50+ year old virgins that have died of medical causes, like heart attacks, cancer.
I met these people at singles' dances, back in the 1980's.
They went to every singles' dance, like me.
I seen a study that says people who aren't loved have a much lower life expectancy

LDARING to death. I dont want to experience this.

Many of us will die in a similar way. RIP.

Sorry to hear, OP.

Alcoholism and dying in a ditch alone is my future, i can see it.

Requiescat in pace.

I immediately thought of outherebrothers when I first read the thread until i saw the 50 years old part of things.

I think OHB is in his mid to late thirties so it couldn’t be him.

In anycase if the dog really was eating the deadcel’s face...fucking brutal is all I can say to that.

Talk about adding insult to injury.

Sheesh!

View: https://youtu.be/De1-u0zRuuo

I immediately thought of outherebrothers when I first read the thread until i saw the 50 years old part of things.

I think OHB is in his mid to late thirties so it couldn’t be him.

In anycase if the dog really was eating the deadcel’s face...fucking brutal is all I can say to that.

Talk about adding insult to injury.

Sheesh!

View: https://youtu.be/De1-u0zRuuo

RIP Ramsay Bolton.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back