Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amy Winehouse is overrated and her fans are stupid

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
One of the most praised and worshipped foids from the music industry because she was so "authentic" and "sensitive" :soy::soy::soy: More like she was a junkie who made a lot of poor life choices and died from those choices, I dunno why their stupid fans romantize her life when it was a shitty life of drug addiction and mental health issues, I wouldn't want that for myself. I agree her music is better than most modern pop and rap songs but still not my style and I don't like her as a person.

Imagine listening to female pop
Omfg I googled her and realised this is the bitch my sister's been listening to. Now I get the black and white moody photos and the "I'm a dark girl" crap she's been pulling:lul::lul:

Last edited:
Guess she should have went to rehab after all

She went but always failed because when she returned to the UK she started drinking and doing drugs again.

Btw I remember in the era of flash games (RIP) there was a super gory and edgy game called "Amy autopsy" based on this foid kek.

Lol!

I'm glad that jew sleeze is d3d!

Too bad she didn't die before she mad3 an album....

I remember the mainstream media was all over her for a couple of years after she died.
Dying young (and attractive or female) always gives that person a halo that will only fade very slowly.

all the girls that rejected me love her

never heard of her

One of the most praised and worshipped foids from the music industry because she was so "authentic" and "sensitive" :soy::soy::soy: More like she was a junkie who made a lot of poor life choices and died from those choices, I dunno why their stupid fans romantize her life when it was a shitty life of drug addiction and mental health issues, I wouldn't want that for myself. I agree her music is better than most modern pop and rap songs but still not my style and I don't like her as a person.
rest in piss amy whorehouse

Nobody under 25 years old has any idea who that meth head was.

Nobody under 25 years old has any idea who that meth head was.
When I was in middle and high school a lot of foid classmates liked her and I'm under 25 :waitwhat:

When I was in middle and high school a lot of foid classmates liked her and I'm under 25 :waitwhat:
But she died like 11 years ago. So your 13 year old classmates liked swing/jazz or whatever you call her music?

But she died like 11 years ago. So your 13 year old classmates liked swing/jazz or whatever you call her music?
They weren't normie foids they were more "alternative" or "outcast" foids, the ones that now are e-thots and sell their nudes to thirsty simps kek. Or also foids into alternative styles of music.

The bitch obscured Utøya and Oslo massacre. One dead celebrity is more valuable than 77 normies.

I don’t know or care about her personally but for modern day foid music she was pretty good. Nothing like old music just good compared to most trash today. But now she ded.

She was a BPD, so I very much doubt she even wrote any of the music she sang. Cluster B people are soulless demons and cannot into art.

The best part of Amy Winehouse is when she died. :feelsjuice:

Omfg I googled her and realised this is the bitch my sister's been listening to. Now I get the black and white moody photos and the "I'm a dark girl" crap she's been pulling:lul::lul:
dude your sister is whore from going full winehouse

you should have known that im no good

I've just seen the trailer for the Amy Winehouse movie.

The foid playing her is miles better looking than the real thing.
The man playing her boyfriend is better looking than the real thing.
If the real people looked like they do in the film they wouldn't have turned into the junkies they became I'm guessing

There is nothing Hollywood and TV hate more than ugliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back