Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over amy winehouse being niggro-only

Horrible-faced with Jewish phenotype

I have no idea why there are so many stupid people worshiping this woman, but she looks degenerate (that would explain a lot)

I have no idea why there are so many stupid people worshiping this woman, but she looks degenerate (that would explain a lot)
the music aint bad tbh

Hopefully she gets aids

She’s was actually one of my favorite modern pop type singers. Doesn’t say much, since I really don’t like many at all

She’s was actually one of my favorite modern pop type singers. Doesn’t say much, since I really don’t like many at all
Regardless of being a foid she had a few cool songs

Weird lyrics where a modern femoid is yearning for a masculine man... that she usually hates and wishes to emasculate. Typical case of women overdosing on soy and then complaining, rinse and repeat.

Weird lyrics where a modern femoid is yearning for a masculine man... that she usually hates and wishes to emasculate. Typical case of women overdosing on soy and then complaining, rinse and repeat.
She wants chad/tyrone
“Stop being a faggot” is what she says

Though she wasn't coomfuel for me tbh, she did have okay music I must admit. Rest in piss Amy Winehouse.