Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Amy Schumer arrested for her role in "I Feel Pretty"

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
We need to get her toxic femininity off of the media. She pretends to be so oppressed, why doesn't she just lose weight and shower?

Amy (((Schumer))) and Emily (((Ratajkowski)))
are you surprised they're crying out in pain as they strike somebody?

I am loving that this kavanaugh case is finally letting the general public know how retarded this feminist bullshit has gotten.

I am loving that this kavanaugh case is finally letting the general public know how retarded this feminist bullshit has gotten.
St kavanaugh

Amy schumer is one of the ugliest dumbest bitches I've ever seen.

I hope she gets roundhouse kicked by Chuck fucking Norris himself.

Give her the death penalty.

fucking joke thief bitch, fat "my vagina" cunt, hope she get AIDS in prison

Fucking Jews when will they learn?

No. it's exposing that politicians will vote for a guy who cetainly has anger issues and serial sexual predator just to push agenda. Most people who are not complete morons believe Dr. Ford. Get out of your menosphere bubble and you will see. anyone on twitter even insinuating anything that represents drunk judge is guilty gets 200k like and retweets.
Even if the judge was not a serial rapist he is still a monkey rich cheater who gets his dick wet by cheating
(raping). Secondly he opposes abortion. Abortion should be mandatory for all babies everywhere because, read my name, breeding is immoral. and anyone who opposes abortion is the spawn of satan himself.

No. it's exposing that politicians will vote for a guy who cetainly has anger issues and serial sexual predator just to push agenda. Most people who are not complete morons believe Dr. Ford. Get out of your menosphere bubble and you will see. anyone on twitter even insinuating anything that represents drunk judge is guilty gets 200k like and retweets.
Even if the judge was not a serial rapist he is still a monkey rich cheater who gets his dick wet by cheating
(raping). Secondly he opposes abortion. Abortion should be mandatory for all babies everywhere because, read my name, breeding is immoral. and anyone who opposes abortion is the spawn of satan himself.

Rampant infidelity didn't preclude Clinton from being a good President, why should it preclude Kavanaugh from being a good justice?

>literally no evidence
>only thing that he has against him is accusations
>witnesses cannot support the accusations
>guy who believes he is falsely accused is upset at these false accusations and the fact that this was made public as a political power move
>HE IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR WITH ANGER ISSUES

Really dude