Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel amusing thought

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
how many proper ugly guys have actually ascended here through either plastic surgery or other means? i mean i can count maybe a few off the top of my head, but it seems to be a rise in fakecels here recently, anyone else agree? so many here claim they are incel, post for a month or two then go inactive or start bragging about their sex/ relationship that they apparently got although they are so ugly but most of the time like i said they are just fakecels looking for attention,.

i can't think of any who truly ascended tbh

Incels don't ascend. I think that's the point.

do you have some sort of fetish for nurse or scientist chicks, your avi is always one of the two

None. Incelibacy is a burden you carry to the grave.

I haven't seen many cases of dramatic improvement from plastic surgery. At most it adds 1-2 points or so, at worst it makes your face look weird and unnatural and you drop all that money for nothing.

I haven't seen many cases of dramatic improvement from plastic surgery. At most it adds 1-2 points or so, at worst it makes your face look weird and unnatural and you drop all that money for nothing.

mostly yeah it just makes your face look fucked up