Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Amount of IT whores posting nudes on Reddit with their legs/hands cut is just enormous

• Thread starter Deleted member 33557
  • Start date
Deleted member 33557

Deleted member 33557

Voidcel
-
It's like the next and next time while I see foid from IT posting nudes, while she has scars all over hands or legs. Such deranged idiots speak up then about incels, like the only thing they could do about their miserable life is to post their already fucked up body for thirsty fucks online.

Yeah, IT must be full of BPD whores, those usually like to cut themselves because they are mentally ill whores.

IT whores hate incels for the same reason noodlewhores hate ricels.

When IT whores see incels they see a reflection of their male counter parts.

I never thought about that, jfl if that's actually a thing.

I have actually looked through IT once with my psychologist. He said many of the posters there appeared to have borderline personality or histrionic personality symptoms.

So the nudes and the self harm would be explainable.

why didn't you save the pics and share em with us here?

why didn't you save the pics and share em with us here?
Go new and first poster. I haven't thought it might be a thing till it kicked me now. It's again when I see that

They do it for attention

Go new and first poster. I haven't thought it might be a thing till it kicked me now. It's again when I see that
HOLY SHIT she is disgusting. She has literally ruined herself. She is a bigger failure than me.

HOLY SHIT she is disgusting. She has literally ruined herself. She is a bigger failure than me.
Yeah, like I have scars all over my body due to complicated skin condition and severe acne, yet they cut themselves and post nudes online. Then they will be saying how our mentality is deranged - but I didn't fucking cut myself lmao

YUUUUCK. This is why I prefer 2D.

Yeah, like I have scars all over my body due to complicated skin condition and severe acne, yet they cut themselves and post nudes online. Then they will be saying how our mentality is deranged - but I didn't fucking cut myself lmao
Funny because she has onlyfans so the majority of her clients are incels... And she posts on inceltear. :feelshaha:

Ugly hoe. She is very ugly. I hope she sees this post. She is repulsive and disgusting. I would not touch this whore with a 10 foot pole.

borderline is the drama and self harm. Histrionic is the attention seeking.
So pretty much women and feminized nu-males?
sounds about right