Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ameriMUTT whites are too nice to niggers

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Too many ameriMUTT whites suck nigger dick. these fags give niggers free money, free food, free degree, free bails, free passes to do crime.

Just now some filthy crackhead hobo nigger slammed my door then walked away. If I had shot this filthy nigger, the libtard whites would have me arrested like the filthy cuckolds they are. So I have to tolerate this abuse. All because the average ameriMUTT white worships the filthy niggers. Especially libtard whites. In a sane world, as soon as this nigger walked onto my property, I would been able to tell him to fuck off and then shoot him as soon as refused. But due to the filthy cuckolds libtard white laws, I have to keep my anger in control and drink Gatorade to calm down.

One again fuck every single white that votes for niggers, has sympathy for niggers, supports affirmative action for niggers, has sucked a nigger dick, has half nigger spawn, has ever felt an ounce of sympathy for niggers.

@Pixycel @wereq

Whites are a conquered and enslaved race now.

Whites are a conquered and enslaved race now.
true they are pathetic as fuck. Their worship for niggers is beyond insane. I see them always having sympathy for niggers. A nigger can likely rape a white toddler and then eat it alive on live TV, and the cuck whites will still try to bail him out. Lots of these white Cucks need castration ASAP.

What do you mean by him apparently slamming your door? :feelswhat:

It's a result of the shekel-funded gaslighting media convincing every virtue signaling SJW that they are and have always been the victim, and nothing they do or say could possibly be wrong; saying anything otherwise is often stopped with the direct threat of being accused of the terrible offense of racism! :feelsclown:

I'd say at a certain point ricecels and currycels are more discriminated against in the modern West, especially by foids. :feelsjuice:

true they are pathetic as fuck. Their worship for niggers is beyond insane. I see them always having sympathy for niggers. A nigger can likely rape a white toddler and then eat it alive on live TV, and the cuck whites will still try to bail him out. Lots of these white Cucks need castration ASAP.
Niggers need to put back on their place asap! Too many Nigs think they're hot shit these days.

The Atlantic slave trade and its consequences have been a disaster for muttland. At least we're not as cucked as europoors with their sandniggers imo.

The Atlantic slave trade and its consequences have been a disaster for muttland. At least we're not as cucked as europoors with their sandniggers imo.
Many Europeans still banned hijab and other stuff. They do give lots of rapefugee sand niggers free NEETbux that is true though.

Free money? In America? Never heard of that

What do you mean by him apparently slamming your door? :feelswhat:

It's a result of the shekel-funded gaslighting media convincing every virtue signaling SJW that they are and have always been the victim, and nothing they do or say could possibly be wrong; saying anything otherwise is often stopped with the direct threat of being accused of the terrible offense of racism! :feelsclown:

I'd say at a certain point ricecels and currycels are more discriminated against in the modern West, especially by foids. :feelsjuice:
The bigger literally was body slamming my door. I will be getting a camera installed eventually to counter this. But in the end, it has gotten very annoying having to deal with this nigger. NThis hobo nigger also drinks beer at night on my porch. I called cops and the nigger runs away before they come, also ofc cops take forever to come. Useless trash libtard white police. Also fuck the DA/Prosecutors here, they too worship niggers actually far more so than the police.

Free money? In America? Never heard of that
they get welfare for every new nigger they spawn, free SNAP, Many will get free college grants due to financial aid due to their parents poverty. Biden apparently actually even did student loan forgiveness because student loans disproportionately affected low IQ niggers doing meme majors

ethnics boutta resurrect the klan

ethnics boutta resurrect the klan
Tbh ethnics might hate niggers more than many whites given they have to live with the niggers in the cities. While whites rotting in the suburban areas avoid them altogether

Too many ameriMUTT whites suck nigger dick. these fags give niggers free money, free food, free degree, free bails, free passes to do crime.

Just now some filthy crackhead hobo nigger slammed my door then walked away. If I had shot this filthy nigger, the libtard whites would have me arrested like the filthy cuckolds they are. So I have to tolerate this abuse. All because the average ameriMUTT white worships the filthy niggers. Especially libtard whites. In a sane world, as soon as this nigger walked onto my property, I would been able to tell him to fuck off and then shoot him as soon as refused. But due to the filthy cuckolds libtard white laws, I have to keep my anger in control and drink Gatorade to calm down.

One again fuck every single white that votes for niggers, has sympathy for niggers, supports affirmative action for niggers, has sucked a nigger dick, has half nigger spawn, has ever felt an ounce of sympathy for niggers.
I didn't ask for any of this

I have one downstairs rn being loud

I didn't ask for any of this
same, I will be leaving this filthy libtard shithole sack of shit nigger city withn the next a year or two. The nigs have ruined it

A lot of White liberals are well off relatively speaking and are absolutely frightened of losing their jobs or friends by saying something racist.

As with poor working class whites, its actually quite odd that it seems half of them are very friendly to non-whites (because of proximity and familiarity with non-whites), and the other half are straight up openly neo nazis.

Thank God there a no niggers in India

i hate niggers tbh, especially the ones browsing IT