Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ameriMUTT cops rob innocent man of $450,000 off purely suspicion, no crime committed!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/vqetlo/northeast_texas_police_find_over_450000_during/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

worthless gay shithole country. Glownigger cops can take ur money if it is in cash purely off suspicion of crime. Never carry too much cash for this reason. As a glownigger cop can take it and he will just say he thought u were doing drug deal. Shithole country! Also by the way they are trying to pass a law where if a person deposits more than $500 into a bank, the bank has to notify the government as a red flag. Currently it is at $10,000 then red flag. These fucking scum want to destroy cash. And force everyone to use their globohomo Visa cards.

Well tbh they already succeeded as far as I go, I always avoid using cash because I hate coins.

Meanwhile rappers are flexing 500k watches and stacks larger than their BBC all over social media and the cops don’t do shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: peak clown world
Yup. Also remember among Epstein's rich fucker friends, not a single one has been jailed. :feelskek:

They'll probably give it back. Reminds me of that scen from Wire

They'll probably give it back. Reminds me of that scen from Wire
no they probably won't. there have been cases before where cops take $27k or other large amounts purely off suspicion and never return it

no they probably won't. there have been cases before where cops take $27k or other large amounts purely off suspicion and never return it
In muttmerica? I mean It'd be totally not surprising if they did it where I live but I thought muttmerica has some standards regarding rule of law, due process and all that.

Nah, he would easily be able to sue the police department for way more than what they stole if they did that.

On another note, who the hell has 450,000 in cash on them?

That guy is retarded, he's lucky the police stopped him and not a group of criminals or something. You'd never even have heard about this story, he'd be dead.