Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amerimcan cels , what is a tragic mullato and are pro blacks all mullato?

@Rabbi Schneerson

Because of the one drop rule, Mulattos are seen as Black, because of that they go all in on their black identity since mutts typically are alienated from any sort of meaningful culture.

The "tragedy" is their alienation, particularly from their white heritage.

Because of the one drop rule, Mulattos are seen as Black, because of that they go all in on their black identity since mutts typically are alienated from any sort of meaningful culture.

The "tragedy" is their alienation, particularly from their white heritage.
Okay i see. Even blacks reject them aswell lol i.e "they not real blacks"

Im not pro black . i couldn't care or give shit for blackrace/Africans/blackcels or their problems as shit race of this world i never once felt ethical close to them or culturally there just foreigners to me :feelsugh:. And I hate them as mulatto

Im not pro black . i couldn't care or give shit for blackrace/Africans/blackcels or their problems as shit race of this world i never once felt ethical close to them or culturally there just foreigners to me :feelsugh:. And I hate them as mulatto
Why do you hate blacks? Some mullatos love blacks, I guess those with black mothers. But many mullatos also get rejected by the blacks in their community and they end up hating blacks especially those with white mothers who "real blacks" accuse of "acting white" :lul: yet thats their mother culture . Its a 2 way street I guess kind of like treat others the way you want to be treated. But I dont know

Why do you hate blacks?

Only good mulatto is bwc and blak queen

I don't know how well black americans accept mulattos or "light skins" as they call it.

from a distance as a non-black person, I can make out that black men put mulattas on a pedestal. which is essentially their idea of what a pretty black girl looks like.

from what I can tell blacks fully accept mulattos into their black community by the fact that they still call them niggas. steph curry for example is a mulatto or light skin. but I can tell that he is smarter, calmer, and more white whereas his darker black teammates are more aggressive and chimp out more.

mulattos however are not accepted whatsoever by whites. even liberal whites.

as for the asian community, some of us accept hapas but some of us don't. oh you're half white? I'm gonna be less friendly to you, less likely to invite you to get togethers, etc... obviously not all asians are this way but some of us will micro-aggress/shun those hapas.

whites from what I can tell fully shun hapas. whites are brutal to hapas and mulattos.

either way if I come across a mulatto or hapa I always try to gauge their mental health. usually I can detect some mental fuckery in them (it takes one mentally fucked person to know one).

Last edited:
I don't know how well black americans accept mulattos or "light skins" as they call it.

from a distance as a non-black person, I can make out that black men put mulattas on a pedestal. which is essentially their idea of what a pretty black girl looks like.

from what I can tell blacks fully accept mulattos into their black community by the fact that they still call them niggas. steph curry for example is a mulatto or light skin. but I can tell that he is smarter, calmer, and more white whereas his darker black teammates are more aggressive and chimp out more.

as for the asian community, some of us accept hapas but some of us don't. oh you're half white? I'm gonna be less friendly to you, less likely to invite you to get togethers, etc... obviously not all asians are this way but some of us will micro-aggress/shun those hapas.

whites from what I can tell fully shun hapas. whites are brutal to hapas and mulattos.

either way if I come across a mulatto or hapa I always try to gauge their mental health. usually I can detect some mental fuckery in them (it takes one mentally fucked person to know one).
Hmm blacks call everybody niggas. And also whites dont even accept other whites. You will find a white Danish woman or German woman marry a black illiterate African or low iq Arab fresh off the boat rather than a Polish or Russian man

By the way its not important for anybody to accept mulattos or Hapas all I want to know is how do Asian foids treat hapas? Do noodle foids love hapa males or hate them? Just wondering

By the way even white men here in Europe love mullato women. I have never seen a single mullato woman ever and the pigskin compete for them. I guess they like a "cultured" "exotic" woman that 100% fully understands and is immersed in their native culture cause their mums usually or dads are honkey pigskins. Same goes for hapa foids , never single like many a white divorcee or negro foid

Hmm blacks call everybody niggas. And also whites dont even accept other whites. You will find a white Danish woman or German woman marry a black illiterate African or low iq Arab fresh off the boat rather than a Polish or Russian man

By the way its not important for anybody to accept mulattos or Hapas all I want to know is how do Asian foids treat hapas? Do noodle foids love hapa males or hate them? Just wondering
Hapa men have an advantage over full rice men when it comes to noodlewhores. To how much idk it varies but they have an advantage.

Hapa men have an advantage over full rice men when it comes to noodlewhores. To how much idk it varies but they have an advantage.
Lol I wish I was hapa because I like noodles.

What do noodles think of a quadroon lite skin white nigger?

Lol I wish I was hapa because I like noodles.

What do noodles think of a quadroon lite skin white nigger?
tall light skinned, non ghetto black men can get noodlewhores

dark skinned black males and dark skinned abo curries are strongly discriminated against by noodlewhores

tall light skinned, non ghetto black men can get noodlewhores

dark skinned black males and dark skinned abo curries are strongly discriminated against by noodlewhores
I am not tall though just about scratching on 5'10'' in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back