Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americucks cels : How do you cope with the fact that the democrats stole your election ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
JFL at your electronic vote
JFL at dead people voting for Joe Biden
JFL at the semi cadaver that is now called your president
JFL at becoming the 3rd world greatest power behind China and Somalia

They'll probably do it in Brazil as well. No country has autonomy nowadays, the globalist elites call the shots everywhere. Not even the US and Israel , the last countries with a remnant of autonomy, have it anymore.

The Electoral College is a fraud, not this deboonked shit

politics is cope.
Republicans and democrats are the same shit.
None of them care about us.

politics is cope.
This, JFL if you think republicucks and democucks aren't just 2 sides of the same coin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
(and by the way, they both despise incels :lul:)

They'll probably do it in Brazil as well. No country has autonomy nowadays, the globalist elites call the shots everywhere. Not even the US and Israel , the last countries with a remnant of autonomy, have it anymore.
It's brutally over tbh
based

Are you French?

The whole political party is a scam

Frog eaters, how do you cope with the fact that an algerian kike will race for your interest?

(And lets pray he wins, fuck the Le Penis)

Cope, America is the best and most perfect democracy and we will never allow any corruption that would pervert our democracy and go against the Constitution and what our Founding Fathers stood for.

politics is cope.
:yes:No matter how they are called they are power hungry corrupted shits.

Cope, America is the best and most perfect democracy and we will never allow any corruption that would pervert our democracy and go against the Constitution and what our Founding Fathers stood for.
The system itself is corrupt, MIGAniggers are just coping with their fake astroturfed shit.
Fucking lobbying is legal. LOBBYING. It doesn't get worse than this.

Good goy.

To be honest I think most Western countries are pretty rotten to the core at this point regardless.

The odd mask slip surely doesn't make much difference to that, other than waking some more people up to it.

unless a candidate is offering free hole to all incels, i don't give a fuck

High IQ
Frog eaters, how do you cope with the fact that an algerian kike will race for your interest?

(And lets pray he wins, fuck the Le Penis)
I don't care I vote for Macron.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
unless a candidate is offering free hole to all incels, i don't give a fuck
keep not voting then

Democrats, Republicans, same damn thing.

As a Bugercel, I hate all Politicians equally, dumb government thinks I am gonna vote and send me shit in the mail, I just through it in the Trash. I only vote for Pro-Incel policies, Incel Politicians. Republictard Covid Skeptics can eat shit and die and Joe Biden Liberal Feminist Cucks can get Gangbanged by Niggers.

The joke's on you if you think the French 2022 election will be better (I'm assuming you're French).

The 500 signatures are now nominative, which means representatives giving them will be under political pressure.

Blank votes are now considered void and are not counted anymore.

French medias are heavily subsidized by the government. French people still watch a lot of TV and they will vote for who they see on TV.

Unjabbed people will probably not be allowed to vote, and I bet there will be electronic votes just like in the US. The whole thing is a farce.

Last edited:
The joke's on you if you think the French 2022 election will be better (I'm assuming you're French).

The 500 signatures are now nominative, which means representatives giving them will be under political pressure.

Blank votes are now considered void and are not counted anymore.

French medias are heavily subsidized by the government. French people still watch a lot of TV and they will vote for who they see on TV.

Unjabbed people will probably not be allowed to vote, and I bet there will be electronic votes just like in the US. The whole thing is a farce.
ikr

I'm asking because it will soon be our turn tbh :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back