Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Americels, are you happy about Hurricane Milton Going Giga ER?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
★★
Hurricane Milton is a Category 5 going to impact Florida. It's a once in a century hurricane that will unleash annihilation.

It will be a Giga ER hurricane and unleash mass annihilation.

Excited?

All foids are sluts

I guess
It's just typical hurricane season

i have online friends there :feelsmega:
i hope they come out ok

Its hitting me directly. if it destroys my house it might aswell take me too.

It will stop the college/univERsity students from having fun and sex for awhile

jewish weather control technology

It's another hurricane. Winds will be like 110 at landfall. Structural disaster is an inevitably when you're on a location like Florida next to super warm water. You weigh the risks when you decide to live in certain locations. Like the western US will eventually face severe drought that kills millions, but you want that nice comfy climate.

As long as it stays far away from my part of Michigan I could care less tbh.

Though hopefully the hurricane takes out lots of violent wetbacks and nigs and related ethnic scum that live there.

Lol yeah. The more people it affects the better. The real "hurting" part (to the economics and thus the government) is the property losses. Imagine losing your house, car, businesses etc, that you probably spent tens of thousands, even millions, to build up.

Fuck the boomers. Let it burn.

It's another hurricane. Winds will be like 110 at landfall. Structural disaster is an inevitably when you're on a location like Florida next to super warm water. You weigh the risks when you decide to live in certain locations. Like the western US will eventually face severe drought that kills millions, but you want that nice comfy climate.
Land of the free ? More like land of tornados and a resting Yellow stone super vulcano!!

Is this really a thing or it's a covid type of event

Only if it kills my ex-oneitis, hope the cunt gets hit by a flying tree.

Yes

It's a pretty hurricane

Hurricane Milton is a Category 5 going to impact Florida. It's a once in a century hurricane that will unleash annihilation.

It will be a Giga ER hurricane and unleash mass annihilation.

Excited?
I don’t give a fuck I’m glad fuck normies Israel and Jews are under attack worldwide you fucking bigot
IMG 0938

I've never once seen Chads or the rich lose anything in life, so I'm not keeping my hopes up.

isn't florida filled with bbcs