Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America's new right wing

Only the two on the right are White

tenor.gif

Hahahaha

I had a rich friend who always used.to suck Ben Shapiro dick everyone who thinks they are right wing are just fags in denial

Stalin and Hitler were right wing. And still not right wing enough. Hitler was a fag who thought smoking wasnt cool and never ate meat. And Stalin was probably a fag too. IAM gonna be the next Hitler but way better

Hahahaha

I had a rich friend who always used.to suck Ben Shapiro dick everyone who thinks they are right wing are just fags in denial

Stalin and Hitler were right wing. And still not right wing enough. Hitler was a fag who thought smoking wasnt cool and never ate meat. And Stalin was probably a fag too. IAM gonna be the next Hitler but way better

It is funny when people went to the Soviet Union they couldn't believe how right wing it was in many ways.

It is funny when people went to the Soviet Union they couldn't believe how right wing it was in many ways.
Russia is the only place where they let 14 year old girls get with older men without losing their panties in a twist about muh agecuckery.

Truly if you are rich in Russia you can never be an incel

Hahahaha
I AM gonna be the next Hitler but way better
Cope harder that’s gonna be me boyo, me & him have the same numerology; it’s been written in the laws of the universe his spirit carrie’s on in me.

Cope harder that’s gonna be me boyo, me & him have the same numerology; it’s been written in the laws of the universe his spirit carrie’s on in me.
Shut up nigster first Hitler came from the trenches and I came from them so I'm gonna be a bigger Hitler than you