Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Americans tell innocent Muslim uni student how degenerate American unis really are

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

Look at this perfect description of a uni under Sharia law, just a uni for the purpose of education as it was intended for, nothing more.
Yeah, holding hands can get you expelled at many universities
So I want to know how much intimate can you get with your partner in foreign colleges.
Can you hold hands, hug, kiss, make out without being harassed?

Then the Americans fucking chime in and go:
In the USA students can and frequently do have sex in college dorms. If you have a roommate who shares the room and you’re about to have sex and they’re out, it’s considered polite to put a sock or hair tie on the door to indicate to them that sex is going on and they might want to come back later. Resident assistants (like dorm parents) don’t care as long as the two roommates get along and no one complains, and they hand out free condoms to reduce pregnancy and STDs.

Look at the stark contrast between this innocent Muslim newcomer and these degenerate Americans talking about how they openly fuck in the dorms and no one gives a shit. THIS is why we need Sharia law NOW.

I don't think we need to cuck our own nation to a bunch of goatfuckers who sperg if you talk shit about their imaginary sky wizard that is above God himself. We just need to take women's right away

The world is ending. We went wrong somewhere as a society many, many years ago and now we reap that bitter harvest.

I don't think we need to cuck our own nation to a bunch of goatfuckers who sperg if you talk shit about their imaginary sky wizard that is above God himself. We just need to take women's right away
And yet their universities are actually institutions of higher learning. Here in America “university” is just a politically correct term for a perpetual drunk STD filled orgy for those ages 18-22.

And yet their universities are actually institutions of higher learning. Here in America “university” is just a politically correct term for a perpetual drunk STD filled orgy for those ages 18-22.
depends, moving out of state is expensive. Although I won't deny your claim

Look at the stark contrast between this innocent Muslim newcomer and these degenerate Americans talking about how they openly fuck in the dorms and no one gives a shit. THIS is why we need Sharia law NOW.
>and they hand out free condoms to reduce pregnancy and STDs.

Jfl, clown world.

I hope the parents of foreign exchange students learn how degenerate the west is and stop sending their children here.

I hope the parents of foreign exchange students learn how degenerate the west is and stop sending their children here.
Exactly. Wish I was sent to a Muslim uni tbh, instead of the daily freak shows of debauchery and degeneracy we have here

YES. We need a patriarchy without religion. We can't go backwards, only forwards.

>they hand out free condoms to reduce pregnancy and STDs
Holy fuck I never heard about this shit. Imagine paying fuckton of money for your college just so Chads can fuck every night.
No wonder there are so many people going ER in American colleges.

edit: I've read few articles about free condoms in college dorms and everyone is talking about FURTHER INCREASING number of condom dispensers. I can't believe what I'm reading. Why is this allowed.

Holy fuck I never heard about this shit. Imagine paying fuckton of money for your college just so Chads can fuck every night.

edit: I've read few articles about free condoms in college dorms and everyone is talking about FURTHER INCREASING number of condom dispensers. I can't believe what I'm reading. Why is this allowed.
That’s like heroin usage being socially acceptable in schools, and giving out free needles so junkie students can shoot up. Sounds extreme but that’s the level of degeneracy that American uni life looks like to sheltered and chaste Muslims

That’s like heroin usage being socially acceptable in schools, and giving out free needles so junkie students can shoot up. Sounds extreme but that’s the level of degeneracy that American uni life looks like to sheltered and chaste Muslims
The comparison to heroin is spot on. Just as casual sex it's instant pleasure that benefits only participants while making society worse.

The comparison to heroin is spot on. Just as casual sex it's instant pleasure that benefits only participants while making society worse.
And everyone normalizes it so much that fucking 10 dicks a week is considered the norm, something these Muslim students could never wrap their heads around or fathom, whereas we can’t fathom a world in which heroin usage is normalized in schools. Analogy just gets more accurate the more you think about it

There isn't condom dispensers or anything in mine, but if you go to the clinic, they'll give you some for free. JFL.

Why do you assume he is Islamic? They could be Christian or atheist or Hindu.

He is from Pakistan and that’s a majority muslim country is it not?
“Islam is the state religion of Pakistan, and about 95-98% of Pakistanis are Muslim.”

Lol let's be honest Pakistan is all muslim, and whoever isn't, gets persecuted.

I've read few articles about free condoms in college dorms and everyone is talking about FURTHER INCREASING number of condom dispensers. I can't believe what I'm reading. Why is this allowed.
the world is run entirely for chad and stacy to have sex

America will never accept sharia law. It's over for muslimcels in America.

America is beyond fucked.

It's ridiculous that entire institutions of higher education here revolve around sex for 99% of the student body
Is this shit the same in Canada, U.k or australia?

better yet, free abortions: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...n-pills-on-campus-in-2023?utm_source=vicefbus

He is from Pakistan and that’s a majority muslim country is it not?
“Islam is the state religion of Pakistan, and about 95-98% of Pakistanis are Muslim.”
So out of 200 million 2-5% is a lot of people still.
Lol let's be honest Pakistan is all muslim, and whoever isn't, gets persecuted.
2% to 5% are not Islamic. That means millions would be persecuted which is false.