Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Americans live in such a bubble that they think they don't have accents

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I hear this all the time on voice chat on games, not even on US servers, these retards will say "woah you have an accent" if you have a non-american/canadian/hispanic accent.

No offence to UScels, but holy FUCK your population is comically stupid. Don't get me wrong, great minds and great things have come from the USA. But they have by far the stupidest populace by a country mile.

I dont think they are stupid, more like lacking common sense but they have a decent ability to apply critical thinking.
On a global scale its not that bad since quite a lot of countries have sub 90 IQ.

I always found that annoying thinking that they're the "default" of the world. Can't really blame them though, it's one single country and language but in a space the size of Europe. Not going the experience much of the rest of the world in an environment like that.

No offence to UScels, but holy FUCK your population is comically stupid
yeah i hate my country tbh. btw when American's say "we don't have an accent" they are partially correct.
It's called a neutral accent i think. It's very indistinguishable from many states. Most stereotypical American accents are the Californian surfer dude or valley girl upspeak, the bostonian or new yorker mafia voice, the philly voice also is close to that, and the texan or general southern one.
Then there's ones like the canadian accent, or the latin/hispanic accent, from mexico and south america.
The neutral accent i am speaking of is mostly what the western and mid western state's peoples have.
Look it up, most of us don't here it. It's obviously an accent in and of itself, but it's no where near as definable or as distinguishable from other accents from here.

Having been around the entire country different regions definitely do have quite different accents. A person from the midwest would have a hard time understanding alot of the slang one would use in the south. But the average big city going American does have a rather similar baseline boring accent

Vehemently agree.

World IQ map becker 2018

According to this map, Americans have an average IQ for residents of a developed country. I myself believe that the education level for Americans involves a lower bell curve where there are less average people, more dense people, and more intelligent people.

(Also, it's Jimmy Kimmel, do you actually expect them to feature grown adults who do have a basic knowledge of geography in a comedy skit?)

I'll give you one thing, and that's the fact that Americans are mostly ignorant to the idea of different countries and cultures. Which I believe should be quite understandable considering the fact that a drive from Los Angeles to Miami is 2,733 miles (4,398KM), and that a drive from Madrid to Istanbul is only 3,527KM.

Very few Americans own passports or are the least bit concerned with the affairs of anywhere outside of the United States, because this country is so ridiculously large.

British regional native accents >>>>>> American regional native accents.

View attachment 279258
According to this map, Americans have an average IQ for residents of a developed country. I myself believe that the education level for Americans involves a lower bell curve where there are less average people, more dense people, and more intelligent people.

(Also, it's Jimmy Kimmel, do you actually expect them to feature grown adults who do have a basic knowledge of geography in a comedy skit?)

I'll give you one thing, and that's the fact that Americans are mostly ignorant to the idea of different countries and cultures. Which I believe should be quite understandable considering the fact that a drive from Los Angeles to Miami is 2,733 miles (4,398KM), and that a drive from Madrid to Istanbul is only 3,527KM.

Very few Americans own passports or are the least bit concerned with the affairs of anywhere outside of the United States, because this country is so ridiculously large.

Some legit points but the bold is a bit debatable imo. I would be fucking staggered if the average American could label 6 countries or more on a map (as most of them could probably get Canada, USA, Mexico, China and Russia). That's embarrassing for a nation of immgrants. Especially since Americans often claim they're "Irish", "Italian", etc "German" etc.

American foid accents are the worst

All Americans need to be jailed

Yeah I'm not sure how someone could fail to realize that they have an accent, there is no such thing as non-accented speech jfl.
American foid accents are the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back