Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Americancels I feel the Israeli war is going to escalate a warning to you my friends

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
They soon going to invade into gaza and I believe that this might open a the gate to a bigger conflict

They would introduce mandtory conscription just like in ww1.

Don't serve find a way to ivade it, don't join those conflict, don't fight for the j00s.

noncompliance boyos :feelsjuice:

No pussy no fighting for the joos

While Netanyhu sent his son to Miami, and HAMAses leaders and their femily are either resting in Europe or Quatar, Sand n1gg3rs are getting killed by white phosporus as Israel is resolved to earse gaza in the map, and j00ish soldier of mixed blood(Very importent remark by me, since most of the j00s fighting are not pure j00z) are dying in battlefiled.

Those elites are laughing in our faces.

While Netanyhu sent his son to Miami, and HAMAses leaders and their femily are either resting in Europe or Quatar, Sand n1gg3rs are getting killed by white phosporus as Israel is resolved to earse gaza in the map, and j00ish soldier of mixed blood(Very importent remark by me, since most of the j00s fighting are not pure j00z) are dying in battlefiled.

Those elites are laughing in our faces.
Wtf Is That english ? :feelskek:

Now we have 2 Proxy wars going on , one already forgotten because People are to ignorant to Care . :feelsclown:

Anyways We will See how it goes

Wtf Is That english ? :feelskek:

Now we have 2 Proxy wars going on , one already forgotten because People are to ignorant to Care . :feelsclown:

Anyways We will See how it goes
I wrote it in hurry.

If it's just Lebanon and Gaza vs Israel they'll be easily crushed if allies of theirs enter then well fuck it I'm shooting myself in the door even to escape duty