Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel American women have never been more miserable relative to men

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-02/american-women-have-never-been-more-miserable-relative-men

OWNED

Help helper dab

Great news but they must suffer more.

In other news: Water is wet

They brought this on themselves.

The only thing that brings me consolation about present conditions is that, ultimately, most of the cunts are miserable too. Most of these sacks of shit won't be able to lock down the chad they think they deserve and will cycle through failed relationships with men that they secretly despise. I sincerely hope things get a whole lot worse for normscum everywhere.

Women are naturally inclined to be housewives and bear children. Its what their ancestors did for centuries. Its built in their DNA. When they don't do that they become depressed. A divergence from traditional families to hypergamy has caused this

At 35yo I can confirm 100 percent.

These chicks would of been So Fucking Happy in 1950's with looksmatched husbands and a bunch of healthy kids.

When they chase the career cunt lifestyle they eventually realize that Houses/Cars/Vacations cant buy happiness.

The most important thing in life is the relationships that you have with other people. And they have ruined that from jumping from cock to cock.

This is why they need feminism :D

reminds me of how they campaigned..to go to work. Non-existent IQ by foids

women in the west are NOT depressed lmao

This pic from the article explains why they're so unhappy, because they're a herd of brainwashed idiots thanks to feminism
WM_DC_rt_img.jpg

The most important thing in life is the relationships that you have with other people.

If that's true then non-good looking men are fucked since looks determine 99.99% how people treat you

their team lost in what they perceive to be nothing more than a giant idiotic football match, so they're sad and need to mobilize and affect how the entire world runs so that their football team can win and they can be happy

"Republican affiliation and higher earnings correlate with higher comfort scores, according to the report."

Not really surprised tbh. Democrats are consistently the shittiest, most miserable and pissed off people I've ever met. And that's coming from someone who frequents incel forums full of sexually frustrated men.

Seems like feminism's not so bad after all

I laugh at their suffering. :)

They are only miserable because they can’t all marry chad.

Women are naturally inclined to be housewives and bear children. Its what their ancestors did for centuries. Its built in their DNA. When they don't do that they become depressed. A divergence from traditional families to hypergamy has caused this
High IQ. Femoids would be most happy during patriarchy, not (((gender equality))). Men are made to rule supreme.

They are only miserable because they can’t all marry chad.
(((They're))) pushing HARD for "polyamory" and "open relationships" because of this, I predict they will become a big thing within the next few years

Good. I hope it will be worse for them.

Cooooooooooooooope.

This is the definition of 1st world problems. These whores arent depressed or sad... They'll get once Chad doesn't want their used up old carpaccio pussies and even then they're better than us.