Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American Women being this obese is a form of disrespect towards American men

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★
Outside of college campuses, most American women are ugly AF. They are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth.

All the reddit idiots/liberal morons will say that the obesity rate between and bmi is nearly the same and women are only slightly fatter. Lies. Take into consideration that American women are more obese than men even though men have 26 more lbs of muscle mass and denser bones than women and now women are WAY fatter than men. Disgusting. Like 80% of ppl I see at the gym are men. American men care more for their appearance than American women. Fuking pathetic. It should be the other way around.

Thats a form of disrespect towards American men.

And before you say "it does not matter because you are an incel." I, and all other men deserve to see good looking women. Womens appearance/bodies are designed to please men. They are not fulfilling their role when they become obese/fat fuks. Its disrespectful

Last edited:
Its insane how much American women eat. And then how much they shit when eating that much all the time.

Women love themselves more than anything and they don't even respect themselves enough to not go full die of beetus mode. Imagine how little they think of men.

The only exercise foids enjoy is bouncing on chad's dick

Its insane how much American women eat. And then how much they shit when eating that much all the time.
What is insane is how they cope by eating so much when they don't need to cope at all, since they are women living on tutorial mode

It's definitely out of control

It's definitely out of control
I was shelded from obese landwhales for most of my life. I went to mostly private, white majority schools with rich kids. Then I went to college.

After college I realized that most US women are landwhales.

What is insane is how they cope by eating so much when they don't need to cope at all, since they are women living on tutorial mode

True, but "tutorial mode" is an overstatement.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble. Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.

True, but "tutorial mode" is an overstatement.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble. Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.
That’s mostly true. I’d totally go for a fat chick though as long as the face wasn’t bad because I’m just so desperate.

It's because men actually feel ashamed of their weight when they're fat, women don't

Like obese?
Absolutely. If she was white and not ugly facially, I’d gladly take what I could get if she wasn’t over 300 pounds. I do not have high standards. I’d take one like this honestly
IMG 3219

That thing is def. over 300 lbs
I know, but I’d still gladly date her. She has good proportions for a fat girl, unlike some that have all the weight in their bellies. Just curious, would you get in a relationship and fuck her given the chance? I know I absolutely would

I know, but I’d still gladly date her. She has good proportions for a fat girl, unlike some that have all the weight in their bellies. Just curious, would you get in a relationship and fuck her given the chance? I know I absolutely would
No.

You must not be quite so down bad. I’d take almost anything I could get. A woman would have to be insanely obese or ugly for me to not want her

You must not be quite so down bad. I’d take almost anything I could get. A woman would have to be insanely obese or ugly for me to not want her
Are you American?
Go to South Texas. Its full of Obese Hispanic/Mexican Americans. Lots of 250 lbs+ 5" tall pigs. One might like you, esp. if you are white.

Are you American?
Go to South Texas. Its full of Obese Hispanic/Mexican Americans. Lots of 250 lbs+ 5" tall pigs. One might like you, esp. if you are white.
I am American. Texas would be a long trip though and I couldn’t stay long because we have property here in my state that needs weekly maintenance. Maybe I should try a dating app and go for the fat chicks locally, because there are quite a few around here.

The obesity stat thingy kind of proves how much harsher men have it in beauty standards. Most likely because all of the body positivity is only for fat women

I am American. Texas would be a long trip though and I couldn’t stay long because we have property here in my state that needs weekly maintenance. Maybe I should try a dating app and go for the fat chicks locally, because there are quite a few around here.
USA is 40% non-white. Its also full of 300+, obese black/hispanic women. You can try to get with them. Shouldn't be that hard tbh .

Whats your race? If you are white it should be easy to get with some obese nigger, if you are willing.

USA is 40% non-white. Its also full of 300+, obese black/hispanic women. You can try to get with them. Shouldn't be that hard tbh .

Whats your race? If you are white it should be easy to get with some obese nigger, if you are willing.
I’m white, and tall, but my face is only 4.5/10 and I have autism. I don’t want an obese sheboon though, that’s where I draw the line. I’d gladly date an obese white girl or Latina girl though. Not a super dark skinned sheboon though

I’m white, and tall, but my face is only 4.5/10 and I have autism. I don’t want an obese sheboon though, that’s where I draw the line. I’d gladly date an obese white girl or Latina girl though. Not a super dark skinned sheboon though
There are loads of obese Mexican woman in the USA.
Would you date this animal?

There are loads of obese Mexican woman in the USA.
Would you date this animal?
View attachment 1197040
Absolutely, if I could. Without question. I actually find her somewhat attractive, and as long as she wasn’t a complete bitch personality wise, I’d be happy with her.

Absolutely, if I could. Without question. I actually find her somewhat attractive, and as long as she wasn’t a complete bitch personality wise, I’d be happy with her.
I see obese Mexicans with other obese Mexicans all the time. Could you not find some obese Mexican woman?

I see obese Mexicans with other obese Mexicans all the time. Could you not find some obese Mexican woman?
Maybe if I met one on a dating app. I’m way too autistic to cold approach even a fat Mexican woman in public. If we arranged a date through an app it might be easier. I’m just so autistic and inexperienced, I wouldn’t know when to go in for the first kiss or when to initiate sex. I’d be afraid she would pick up on how inexperienced I am and not want anything to do with me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back