Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious American women are vile

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
American women are statistically some of the most overweight women on the planet. (discarding third world countries and Mexico.) This is the average American woman!

Women ideal actual 002 1

Compare that to swedish or Japanese women. The average weight for swedish woman is 147 pounds. The average weight for Japanese women is 117 pounds.

American women are a joke. Rip to any man born in America with no access to other countries

how do you even weight almost 80 kgs as a foid, blows my mind, i'm a 60 kgs/5'4 manlet and i still feel like i'm overweight. And add to this that foids have lower muscle mass and more fat naturally

how do you even weight almost 80 kgs as a foid, blows my mind, i'm a 60 kgs/5'4 manlet and i still feel like i'm overweight. And add to this that foids have lower muscle mass and more fat naturally
Gluttony. No self control.

The desire to get light endorphins.

American women are statistically some of the most overweight women on the planet. (discarding third world countries and Mexico.) This is the average American woman!

View attachment 1235915

Compare that to swedish or Japanese women. The average weight for swedish woman is 147 pounds. The average weight for Japanese women is 117 pounds.

American women are a joke. Rip to any man born in America with no access to other countries
Unfortunately, the whole world is being covered by an epidemic of obesity, even in Russia it is becoming noticeable.

Foids just got into the taste and realized that they don't have to go on diets and go to the gym, since there is also a demand for plump and fat foids.

ozempics can fix this situation i thinks, lifefuel 4 americacels

The fact that many people there are patriot and defends their women is crazy

It is considered natural for women to pursue thin men, but if a man prefers thin women, he will be called an incel.

The American food system is full of extra fat in it. Pretty obvious.