Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel American teachers are young,hot and horny

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
I always read in the news that a teacher had sex with her students and was caught. Mostly if not always the teachers turn out to be very attractive and rather young.
I really envy the students with these kind of teachers, not because I would like to get action(I would never get it) but because the fact that they are so good looking.
In Germany you have to study pretty long to be a teacher unlike in America and our teachers are very ugly and stone old.

Also like to point out the ridicules sentences they get when caught. Damn, 20,25,30 years? In Germany you can rape and murder people and will hardly get 10 years :D

Horny for Chad only. They look at the other male students like they're subhuman garbage

wish a teacher would let me ascend tbh

A lot of foids become teachers just to fuck young jb Chad. It's really common

My English teachers were hot af ngl.

A lot of foids become teachers just to fuck young jb Chad. It's really common
Yeah but only in the US as in Europe you actually have to be an academic to be a teacher.

Yeah but only in the US as in Europe you actually have to be an academic to be a teacher.
What do you mean by academic, what are the different requirements to be professor in US and In Europe?

Ive wondered this too. Every time something like this comes in the news, its a smoking hot woman (well above the average American woman).

You need six years in all the populated, high-regulation states as well.

some of teachers bang students who are too young, like 12 and 13 year olds.

Always massive suifuel reading those ngl

Here its common to have 25-30 yo hot teachers who are still pre-wall.

In hs we had this hot english teacher who would always bend towards you when she explained something and put her cleavage like 20cm from your face. Good times. I think she knew what she was doing. Also the students across the aisle got a good view of her bent ass. I think our foid classmates were simultaneously disgusted qnd jelous of how horny we were at her

she would be doing me a better favor than anything her job is telling her to teach me

No you're only factoring in the ones that got more attention BECAUSE THEY WERE BETTER LOOKING.

Here are all the female pictures in the slideshow.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

>They didn't blow up in the media so it can't be a more accurate portrayal of reality :dab:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Teacher

>Where were these teachers when I was in school? Every teacher in the USA is a sexy queen br0!

Last edited:
>Where were these teachers when I was in school? Every teacher in the USA is a sexy queen br0!
They don't have fake up in the mug shots but they definately are 'cheating' their looks while teaching.
>They didn't blow up in the media so it can't be a more accurate portrayal of reality :dab:
Doesn't conform to feminist narrative pushed by the media.

also detention

No you're only factoring in the ones that got more attention BECAUSE THEY WERE BETTER LOOKING.

Here are all the female pictures in the slideshow.

View attachment 173244 View attachment 173245 View attachment 173246 View attachment 173247 View attachment 173248 View attachment 173249 View attachment 173250 View attachment 173251 View attachment 173252 View attachment 173253

View attachment 173255

I like the one from Texas the most tbh!

(lol)