Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment American roasties trying to fuck Chaddam and respecting him as an ex terrorist. PART 2

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
How will the soyboys react? Guys these are results in fucking 24 hours, Chaddam the ex terrorist could literally create a harem of petite American females in LA if he wanted. A month on tinder would make him the sultan of LA. JFL at soyboy copers: 'muh they didn't read his bio'

Everyone deserves a second chance in life ;) hehehehehehhehe

He seems confident with a wonderful personality

These Tinder experiments are really getting boring and stale. We get the picture - women do not care about personality when a man is good looking

Subhuman mongrels are going full-apostate to get a 1 second sniff of a cracker whore pussy,

while an ISIS fighter making his own harem and going full Sultan-e-Madinatul-Malaikah (Sultan-of-L.A.).

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE

His looks are his personality.

Subhuman mongrels are going full-apostate to get a 1 second sniff of a cracker whore pussy,

while an ISIS fighter making his own harem and going full Sultan-e-Madinatul-Malaikah (Sultan-of-L.A.).

I've noticed that every apostate leaves Islam because they want to become a full-blown degenerate, and it's hilarious to see the males getting BTFO'd by the white women they crave. :feelskek: Meanwhile the sluts get dicked down by white cawk, that must be sui fuel for the males. :feelskek:

this experiments are bad for my mental health

Not surprised, literally nothing will surprise me anymore, foids give no fucks about anything other than face

meanwhile brown ex muzzies are trying to pick women up by fighting islamic misogyny and quoting le hitchens

Just Be a White Muslim theory

I've noticed that every apostate leaves Islam because they want to become a full-blown degenerate, and it's hilarious to see the males getting BTFO'd by the white women they crave. :feelskek: Meanwhile the sluts get dicked down by white cawk, that must be sui fuel for the males. :feelskek:
I'd say it's even more suifuel to see not only white women hook up with Chaddamas but see them convert to Islam for them too.

They like personality and respect, bro

Let's be honest, people leave Islam because there is no god.

They blame their religion for their inceldom, lol.

"Omar" is so white that he would pass for Italian or Greek. How will Stacys respond if "Omar" is as brown as Tiger Woods?!

Let's be honest, people leave Islam because there is no god.

Most sandcels in the west leave Islam to get free from the helicopter parenting and of course, for cracker pussies, booze and party. Not all of them are atheists, specially sandwhores. Many sandwhores revert back to Islam after finish riding cock-carousel and realize they can't lock down a white chad. Once they cross 30, they revert back, restarts hijab and marry a betabuxx religious sandcel. Some of them even start attending mosques too.

They blame their religion for their inceldom, lol.

Every truecel needs to find something to cope.

- Well did you read my bio?
- Yeah I read it. My sister was in navy :lul::lul: I respect what you have been through and I think you are a person beyond that and I am interested.

I lost it at that point. What the hell man. Seriously...

Many sandwhores revert back to Islam after finish riding cock-carousel and realize they can't lock down a white chad. Once they cross 30, they revert back, restarts hijab and marry a betabuxx religious sandcel. Some of them even start attending mosques too.

Really? I thought they apostates. Are you sure you're not confusing them for the degenerate sluts that do exist but never claim to be apostates?

These Tinder experiments are really getting boring and stale. We get the picture - women do not care about personality when a man is good looking
I'd much rather see these than constant posts linking to inceltears posts or truefemcels or to youtube videos clickbaiting incels.