Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American revert on Why do people in power want you to hate Islam and the Quran

I want to support islam for it's based views against women

But unfortunately under Islam Hypergamy would still be supported because Chaddam will get 4 wives and three incels will be left without any wife and no prostitutes allowed as well

I want to support islam for it's based views against women

But unfortunately under Islam Hypergamy would still be supported because Chaddam will get 4 wives and three incels will be left without any wife and no prostitutes allowed as well
From what I've seen the ugly broke incels here also get married (I'm from Bangladesh) and even if you are a clerk, wagie, working in a shithole you can still manage to get married to a foid of that level as long as you are making money so getting married isn't an issue unless you're looking for a supermodel and as for polygamy It is hardly seen in my country and It's extremely rare here. As a lot of women are getting into job due to feminism It's getting hard to get employed even more but pious women aren’t hard to find who would like to be a housewife. So even though the country isn't high income we are not facing family crisis.
So whatever the economic condition is as long as the society is based on islamic fundamentals it is possible to raise a family. There are families who can barely afford a living and still have four or even more children. Ascending is easy.

It is a matter of money, not a matter of sexual attractiveness. If you cannot afford, no 4 foids for yourself.

Slaves are allowed in Islam.

ok based or whatever, what if I don't want some things from islam? I don't want to wear a towel, if I don't want to go to mosque, i don't want to pray in a doggy style pose etc. Looks like under the pretense of saving me from one brainrot someone wants to sell me another brainrot.

From what I've seen the ugly broke incels here also get married (I'm from Bangladesh) and even if you are a clerk, wagie, working in a shithole you can still manage to get married to a foid of that level as long as you are making money so getting married isn't an issue unless you're looking for a supermodel and as for polygamy It is hardly seen in my country and It's extremely rare here. As a lot of women are getting into job due to feminism It's getting hard to get employed even more but pious women aren’t hard to find who would like to be a housewife. So even though the country isn't high income we are not facing family crisis.
So whatever the economic condition is as long as the society is based on islamic fundamentals it is possible to raise a family. There are families who can barely afford a living and still have four or even more children. Ascending is easy.
ic.
So why are u here then? Are u a bangladeshicel in a western country

The government are the one letting them in look at UK

That’s because the Jews are in power and want to crush Christian’s and Muslims alike

Such a complete lack of self-reflection from muslims. Do people hate muslims for the countless terrorist attacks or their absolute dogshit behavior of thuggery, hypocrisy, disrespect to the natives and violence in the West? No, it's because the evil white capitalist zionists (not jews, we love our jews for Palestine) are telling people that we're bad.

To even suggest that the media and social media have been on a crusade against muslims instead of the complete opposite: banning every white person who says they're sick of sandniggers/islam taking over their countries and calling everyone islamophobic and racist for even suggesting Europe should be white is just so detached from reality that only a group of people barely above nigger IQ could convince themselves of it.

Are there people being paid to spread anti-islam messages? Sure. Geert Wilderstein/Tommy Robinstein. Yes they're good goys. But these people aren't mainstream, these people get banned in countries like the UK for saying these things. How many people have been banned from the UK for being anti-white? The media goes out of it's way to blur faces and not give you the name of the 20th Achmed that month who went on a stabbing spree and somehow you convinced yourself that these people are spreading anti-islam sentiments?

Last edited: