Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American report: 35 Chinese killed, 20 Indians killed in cross-border fights

Let me see.. Ameritards that side with Indians... say this, and I need to take their word for it? They literally hate China. It's propaganda. Unless a Russian or whatever article comes out, I will accept it.

Looking forward to WW3 video games with china as axis. :feelskek:

Dont launch any nukes, tho alright?

Launch the fucking nukes already, Jesus Christ.

Curry vs Rice war is a eugenics program to wipe out the most subhuman of races in order to create a new world where the proportion of chads among the male population is greatly increased so that women can worry less about having to live in the same world as subhumans.

too many incels in the world rn
they're better off killing one another than band together against their govts
sad tbh

A big war would definitely get rid of the most subhumans, plus it would eradicate the 2 most savage cultures (check out the Chinese burning 200 pigs alive because they thought they had swine flu, and the curries maiming and blinding kids so they can earn money as beggars).

China and India are ahead of the curve. Fighting with sticks an stones. Getting the practice in for ww4

China and India are ahead of the curve. Fighting with sticks an stones. Getting the practice in for ww4

China is using bamboo they have the up hand bamboo is sharp but the Indians got elephants though that can crush the Chineses:feelsPop: ww4 should be entertaining

The future wars are going to be incredibly gay, either proxy wars or homo shit like this.

Curry vs Rice war is a eugenics program to wipe out the most subhuman of races in order to create a new world where the proportion of chads among the male population is greatly increased so that women can worry less about having to live in the same world as subhumans.

THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN PREACHING SINCE DAY ONE. LET THE WHITE CHADS COME TO ASIA AND BREED WITH THE FOIDS SO BETTER NORMIE TIER MEN COME OUT OF IT AT THE END IT WILL ALL BE BETTER FOR EVERYONE.

35 rice dead

Yeah sure

Why are they fighting

THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN PREACHING SINCE DAY ONE. LET THE WHITE CHADS COME TO ASIA AND BREED WITH THE FOIDS SO BETTER NORMIE TIER MEN COME OUT OF IT AT THE END IT WILL ALL BE BETTER FOR EVERYONE.
Just Cuck my shit up bro...bruh

The future wars are going to be incredibly gay, either proxy wars or homo shit like this.
east asia is gonna be a shithole too much tension going on.

this is massive cuckery.... absolutely brutal.

this is massive cuckery.... absolutely brutal.

I mean whats left for us at this point? Birth rates in East Asia are falling. Japan's population fell for the first time ever.

We're all going to go extinct at some point.

I mean whats left for us at this point? Birth rates in East Asia are falling. Japan's population fell for the first time ever.

We're all going to go extinct at some point.
ricecels are literally the most common being lol

ricecels are literally the most common being lol

Only from exponential population growth in the 80s, 90s, and 00s. It's falling now.

Sources: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/01/18/chinas-birth-rate-is-its-lowest-decades-other-countries-are-facing-same-trend/#:~:text=China's birthrate has been falling,China's National Bureau of Statistics.

So don't tell me we're growing when we're not. Idk what you're talking about. China, Japan, and Korea are experiencing falling birth rates.

never said so but my point still stands

whites and maybe sands will go extinct long before ricecels will
At the rate China is colonizing Africa so will niggers.

never said so but my point still stands

whites and maybe sands will go extinct long before ricecels will

Nope. Whites will be aorund long after rice curries and sands go extinct.

Rice and Curries are at the brink of war. America and Israel at some point will nuke the shit out of the sands.

Whites, Tyrones, and Latinos will be the ones left while whites recolonize Asia.

ricecels are like cockroaches, they can survive on half a bowl of rice per day... also sub-Saharan africans can walk 8 hours per day in the heat to get 2 cups of slightly dirty water.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back