Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News American landwhale flies to India to marry her online Indian boyfriend!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Didn't PewDiePie do a video on this?

lifefuel for landwhale lover @JayGoptri

JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY

article-2565024-1BB6838400000578-748_306x423.jpg

this woman (erin white) moved to agra and married an indian. 2 years later he stabbed her to death and then blew himself up

Shutterstock_3592143i.jpg

why?

pewdiepie is my childhood yter
he ruined our curry reputation with his fight with tseries and makes fun of scammers. fucking cumskin ruining our reputation than it already is

I forgot about that

indians always had a bad reputation thanks to the curryland niggers

those niggas ruined our reputation

and we always were made fun of so idrc

Tee hee that’s called true love :foidSoy::soy:

he ruined our curry reputation with his fight with tseries and makes fun of scammers. fucking cumskin ruining our reputation than it already is
He is giga low iq for bringing cast system in his song video making matters worse than already it is

fucking based i hope i come across that manlet faggot and beat her up and rape her pasta eating whore gf

you're serious?:feelsbadman:
yes fuck that nigger
If he visits India, he will definitely get lynched by some modicels.
hope he visits and gets lynched
also blame jio for giving the entire mainland easy access to the internet, that means now uneducated people from the slums of Bihar can come on the internet and ruin our reputation even further
true fuck Jio for giving them bihari niggers internet
I mean, in the West liberals will hang him for "hurting muh strong fat Wohmaan" and in India, his own friends will hang him for getting U.S. citizenship and leaving India; jealousy! :feelsgah:
doesn't matter. he will money mog his friends soon enough
He is giga low iq for bringing cast system in his song video making matters worse than already it is
yup that nigger should be hung alive
fucking based i hope i come across that manlet faggot and beat her up and rape her pasta eating whore gf
indeed. Hope fucker gets ballsy and visits Bihar and gets lynched

doesn't matter. he will money mog his friends soon enough.
I mean... Maybe. Or he could just be another unsuccessful twat who gets his shit handed to him in America on the job or wherever..

lad married a pig

At least she will be considered sacred as a Cow in India :feelsEhh:

Curries are now starting to share the same taste in foids as niggers:feelshaha:.

These smelly things should be kept in cage

Curries are now starting to share the same taste in foids as niggers:feelshaha:.
Nah, the guy is actually smart. He knew that he just needs to make some first world hideous landwhale fall in love with him and then he will be able to get her country's citizenship and ditch her.