Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel American history x when derek gets caught is one of the best scenes in cinema

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★

The moment the police catch him and he gives them this smile, is one of the best scenes in cinema is so cathartic and releasing. Showing this smile to the police and the system and a f*Ck you, is so amazing

If he did that around 200 years + ago, he would be seen as a hero saving his people.

Most of those n30- N are another j00ish front, to discrediting the true right and show European people as evil barbarians.

You're back:feelsautistic:.

And I agree, that scene was legitimately the first, if not only time, when I genuinely felt the dread and power of just someone's expression. I didn't quite understand all the movie and book reviewers who claimed that just a character's emotions and acting could make them petrified, until I first saw that scene, the dude was stone cold there:shock:.